Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

What would you like to see during Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary this year?

What would you like to see during Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary this year?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see during Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary this year?

• Game Announcement
    • Orchestra Announcement
    • Merch Announcement
    • Animated Show Announcement

I would love to see another game maybe where sora and his friends travel to other videos game world like dk and Pokémon as well other square enix world's like Gaia from ff9 a location from  type 0 and place from ff6 and sora going to Metroville,Halloween town, Easter town, town of dead from corpse bride,Encanto, wall-e world, a location from up, a place from monster house, Narnia,a place from coco,a place from Zooptopia,a place from descendants,Gravity falls,senio from jungle book,a place from finding nemo,a place from starwars, a place from luca,New Orleans from princess and the frog, Modstadt from genshin impact ,Motunui from moana, ica empire Peru from emperor's new Groove, land of the oz wizards of oz, cat moon from battle cats, and some new location I made up for square enix  a Upside-down pyramid dessert location with a city at bottom of it called underground city,floating city with a castle called triveck and revisit Halloween town, hollow bastion,lion king, twilight town, traverse town ,sora Island,royal ports,Arendelle,Olympus, Timeless rivers but what ever you guys do I will  be happy as long you remember that both Disney and square enix  has alot of suggestions just in your tool box even try using some of Disney shows as a couple suggestions from me to you