Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
OrpheusJoshua

[UPDATE] Kingdom Hearts III Carry-On Bag available for pre-order via Square Enix Japan store; July 2022 release

Square Enix has announced that a carry-on bag themed around Kingdom Hearts III is available for pre-order via their Japanese digital storefront for ¥18,480 (roughly $158.95). Additionally, it is currently stated to ship on July 30, 2022.

Adorned with countless symbols representative of the series, this bag is certainly appealing for those desiring more low-key merchandise. Further, it is being advertised as an extension to the celebratory 20th anniversary suitcases

You can view the official images of this upcoming Kingdom Hearts III Carry-On Bag via our gallery below:

We will update this article once the product is available for pre-order via other storefronts. 

The product is also available to pre-order via digital retailer AmiAmi for a discounted price of ¥17,550 ahead of its July 2022 release.

UPDATE (4/28/2022)

The product is now available for pre-order via Square Enix North America for $179.99 ahead of a provided November 2022 release window. 

View full article

I'm the same way. It also helps that KH is one of those franchises that I just can't stay mad at. Like, for every flaw KH has, there's at least five things about it I can praise because it's still an extremely ambitious JRPG series that has remained loyal to its fans and still has yet to completely jump the shark. That's not something I can say about a lot of franchises.

To this day, KH is still pushing the boundaries of what games are capable of as an artistic medium and respect it immensely for that despite the very valid criticisms that can be thrown at it.