Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
GothicSlenderman

A Warner Bros. Kingdom Hearts? (COME AND VOTE)

What if Kingdom Hearts was about Warner Bros. instead of Disney?

This is an idea that's been stuck in my head for years so why not show it off?

Ever since 2010 I had this idea. What if Sora ended up in another universe instead of his own and thus met characters from Warner Bros instead of Disney. This idea started primarily based on Cartoon Network but expanded when I realized how much they have under their belt.

the idea keeps coming back to my head despite my desire to make original projects these days. So I decided to do something with it. I plan on doing a video series that will utilize my art to show what each world would be like. But after going over the 110 ideas for properties to use I found that it would be unlikely for me to make episodes for all of them (But I wouldn't count it out as an impossibility, just unlikely due to the work load) I decided to come here to get feedback from the community on what I should do first.

Feel free to comment your suggestions from the list below or think of your own suggestions if yours is not listed but please read the rules before making any additional suggestions. You are free to put down as many suggestions or votes as you'd like. This is mainly to see what people would like to see first.

The video series in question will most likely start either late Spring or early Summer

KH_WB_small.png.e34e82353c184a00e398d968c55475b1.png

Link to my NewGrounds where all of the full art is kept: https://cacklingpumpkins.newgrounds.com/

What I'll show (Visually):
-World Map Icons
-World Logos
-Characters of World
-Party members
-Summons
-How Sora, Daffy and Porky would look in said world
-Unique Heartless of the World
-Bosses (shown with themes)
-Keyblade(s) abtained from world

What I'll show (TEXT):
-What the world is based on
-Story of world
-Unique mechanics of world
-Side stories/missions of world

SCREENSHOTS OF WHAT IS DONE SO FAR!

PreviewJPG1.thumb.jpg.fc55243b6a860b434ad746c0346e8885.jpg

PreviewJPG2.thumb.jpg.74e197e55afab5cd324528195692f26d.jpg

PreviewJPG3.thumb.jpg.8c4d469ebb1458fe549f056eabb94344.jpg

PreviewJPG4.jpg.6daa9186cb449a1923ec507cd58d746e.jpg

RULES:
1. Must be owned by Warner Bros. or one of their subsidiaries (Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Hanna Barbera, DC Universe, New Line Cinema, Village Roadshow Pictures, The CW, ect)
2. However we can be leniant towards properties that are no longer or aren't owned by WB if it is realistic for them to aquire a license. (Such as the 90's TMNT live action films even though TMNT is owned by Viacom) But this rule only applies to those who have a significant connection to WB in some way.
3. Mature properties featuring violence, vulgar language and suggestive material either rated M video games or Rated R films are allowed as Warner Bros. doesn't seem to mind them crossing over with their family friendly characters (See Multiversus, Ready Player One and Learning with Pibby)
4. The list does not just apply to worlds but also characters, summons, bosses, ect.
5. Not every thing listed will be made into an episode due to the mass of the list. Which is why this is being posted on here to see what you would like to see the most.
6. I may not be familiar with every single property listed below but I will do my own research for each if needed and even see if I can watch or play it for myself.

World ideas (You can also use a specific episode/film/story for the basis of each world if you have an idea for it. The worlds story can be based on the series story or something original)
1.    Adventure Time
2.    Steven Universe
3.    Regular Show
4.    Powerpuff Girls
5.    Ed, Edd n' Eddy
6.    Mortal Kombat (Either the games, early films or Scorpion's Revenge)
7.    Scooby-Doo
8.    DC Universe
9.    Batman
10.    Teen Titans
11.    Teen Titans GO
12.    Justice League
13.    Suicide Squad
14.    Static Shock
15.    Krypto the Super Dog
16.    Animaniacs
17.    Looney Tunes (Includes Merry Melodies. Primarily their default versions)
18.    Generator Rex
19.    Ben 10 Classic (Includes Alien Force, Ultimate Alien and Omniverse)
20.    Ben 10 Reboot
21.    Jellystone
22.    Harry Potter
23.    Mad Max
24.    Iron Giant
25.    Lord of the Rings
26.    Game of Thrones
27.    Adult Swim
28.    Rick & Morty
29.    Smiling Friends
30.    Aqua Teen Hunger Force
31.    Nightmare on Elm Street
32.    Gremlins
33.    It
34.    Beetlejuice
35.    Corpse Bride
36.    Conjuring
37.    Courage the Cowardly Dog
38.    The Shining
39.    Godzilla
40.    Flintstones
41.    Jetsons
42.    Pibby
43.    The Matrix
44.    Jonny Quest
45.    Multiversus
46.    Lollipop Chainsaw
47.    Xiaolin Showdown
48.    Lego Movie
49.    Osmosis Jones
50.    Wizard of Oz
51.    Tom & Jerry
52.    Gumball
53.    KND
54.    Fosters
55.    Billy & Mandy
56.    Dexter's Lab
57.    Captain Planet
58.    OK KO
59.    Wacky Races
60.    Final Destination
61.    The Mask
62.    The Hobbit
63.    Friday the 13th
64.    Dirty Harry
65.    F.E.A.R.
66.    Rampage
67.    Scibblenauts
68.    Joust
69.    Tapper
70.    Ace Ventura
71.    Blade Runner
72.    The Exorcist
73.    TMNT Live Action films (WB released the first 3 live action films in the 90's but the franchise is owned by Viacom. However WB has aquired the license for TMNT multiple times for projects such as Injustice 2 and Batman VS TMNT. Possibly the most llikely of the licensed canidates)
74.    Willy Wonka (Both films were made and owned by Warner Bros. but Netflix bought the author, Roald Dahl's, work in 2021. I am not sure if this effects Charlie & the Chocoalte factory but considering how friendly Netlfix is with the Stranger Things license WB obntaining shouldn't be too hard if necessary)
75.    Film Noir Classics
76.    Austin Powers
77.    Thundercats
78.    Neverending Story
79.    Lethal Weapon
80.    Mucha Lucha
81.    Alf
82.    Friends
83.    The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
84.    Supernatural
85.    Tiny Toons
86.    JoJo (Owned by Shonen Jump but Warner Bros. does have some connections)
87.    Mob Psycho 100 (Owned by Shogakukan but Warner Bros. does have some connections)
88.    Pinky and the Brain
89.    Freakazoid
90.    Toonami
91.    Samurai Jack
92.    Infinity Train
93.    Flapjack
94.    Chowder
95.    Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion
96.    Fusion Fall
97.    Symbionic Titan
98.    Craig of the Creek
99.    Victor & Valentino
100.    MaoMao
101.    Warner Bros. Studios
102.    Space Ghost
103.    Johnny Bravo
104.    Cow & Chicken
105.    Little Shop of Horrors
106.    Total Drama (Got most of it's fame on CN and the entire franchise has been broadcasted there. In some cases it was given the same treatment as original properties. Unsure who owns it)
107.    Sesame Street (Owned by the Jim Henson Company. Warner has acquired distribution to several films in 2010 and most of it is on HBOMax. May require a License)
108.    Ready Player One
109.    Space Jam
110.    Code Lyoko (Owned by Moon Scoop but got most of it's fame on CN. License may be needed) (Mainly added for my own bias lol)

Edited by GothicSlenderman
Add new Art/Screenshots