Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DisneyXPixarfan95

Final Predictions before the 20th Anniversary event

With the event starting tonight in our standard time I would like to ask what your final predictions for the 20th Anniversary event are.

Here's Mine:

• Kingdom Hearts IV/Verum Rex: 99%. even if it's just a teaser.
  • A New KH Mobile game: 95%
  • KH merchandising: 95%
  • KH HD III.5 collection (KH3+ReMind, MoM and Union χ movie): 90%
  • A KH bridge game released before KHIV: 90%
  • Next chapters/Episodes for KH Dark Road: 88%
  • KH TV series for Disney+: 80%
  • Re: Union χ as either movie or full Console remake: 70%
  • KH1 to KH MoM re-release for PS5/XBOX series X: 50%

Edited by DisneyXPixarfan95

I think there will definitely be a new game announced. While it would like it to be KH IV, I imagine it's more likely to be a game to bridge the gap between KHIII and IV. That being said, though, I think the bridge game will be in the realm of Verum Rex, and we will play as Yozora, learning who he is, what his world is like, how the Nameless Star ended up in the Final World, etc. 

I'm also reeeeally hoping for a Union Cross port to consoles, because the story was so interesting, but it got so hard to play.

Hoping for the best but prepping for the worst! xD I think realistically merchandise and some sort of update on the final chapter of Dark Road makes sense. Not too optimistic about getting anything regarding a KHIV, a bridge game maybe, but even then I'm keeping my expectations low. 

The event is behind closed doors so that makes me think the information we'll get will be somewhat limited unless they also decide to do an official announcement as they are announcing things to attendees. Happy to be proven wrong though! 

I personally think that if there's a bridge game, it's going to focus on Yozora's story, just like Days did with Roxas.. i think it would be interesting to introduce the character background before actually getting into the serious business.

why does everyone keep think we're getting a game about yozora? surely we're set up for ones about either riku, mickey or kairi (wishful thinking)

part of me hopes it isnt KH4 cause we know sora would still be the main guy which would mean saving him from unreality in just the prologue and i feel that should be something that takes a whole game

6 hours ago, MOVIELORD101 said:

All I want is a KHIV announcement and an official reveal of that rumored Disney+ series.

I always want to see this KH Disney+ TV Series in action after 20 years of Kingdom Hearts video games

13 hours ago, WakelessDream said:

Hoping for the best but prepping for the worst! xD I think realistically merchandise and some sort of update on the final chapter of Dark Road makes sense. Not too optimistic about getting anything regarding a KHIV, a bridge game maybe, but even then I'm keeping my expectations low. 

The event is behind closed doors so that makes me think the information we'll get will be somewhat limited unless they also decide to do an official announcement as they are announcing things to attendees. Happy to be proven wrong though! 

Thanks for your honest response @WakelessDream. Well since the event is almost starting let's see what they would announce and I'm hoping it's not like the HD II.5 event back in December of 2014 and especially the D23 2015 Japan event where we didn't get any information and reveals from the event.

Fingers crossed for a New KH game announcement and hopefully a trailer.