Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat

I mean can you imagine like in Sora's scenario in 4 he can assemble partymembers from any world he visits without limitations unlike the previous entries, almost like DDD party system minus the Dreameaters. Sure he may not get Donald and Goofy with him for a majority of the game but like I'm pretty sure the party dynamic will be very interesting for his scenario for sure

1 hour ago, venommob12 said:

I mean can you imagine like in Sora's scenario in 4 he can assemble partymembers from any world he visits without limitations unlike the previous entries, almost like DDD party system minus the Dreameaters. Sure he may not get Donald and Goofy with him for a majority of the game but like I'm pretty sure the party dynamic will be very interesting for his scenario for sure

what are you basing that on?

Well I'm not entirely 100 percent sure, but like if Nomura is reusing some features like reaction commands from KH2 for KH4, I'm sure he'll likely do something similarly from 3D in KH4 for Sora's scenario as well because he won't likely have Donald and Goofy at the start of the game anyways

39 minutes ago, venommob12 said:

Well I'm not entirely 100 percent sure, but like if Nomura is reusing some features like reaction commands from KH2 for KH4, I'm sure he'll likely do something similarly from 3D in KH4 for Sora's scenario as well because he won't likely have Donald and Goofy at the start of the game anyways

well i think you're jumping the gun there. if anything they'll be bringing back flowmotion from DDD

Can we talk about Nomura mentioning Final Fantasy characters being present in KH4? Like what characters would you like to see from Final Fantasy into KH4?

For me I’d like to see another one on one Sora v Sephiroth again. And I desperately want to see the rest of the characters from FFVII that haven’t made their appearances yet in Kingdom Hearts, like Jenova, or maybe give us that Safer Sephiroth form! That would be sick!