Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat

I hated the original face since I played it the first day it came out

Dudes face constantly looks constipated and somehow looks like a mid 30s person despite being 23

I am so happy they changed it, while in remaster it looks odd at times it's miles (heh) better in the Miles game in just the two minutes he's there

His was the only face I just could not get behind, everyone else was good to amazing and there's Peter who looks like he needs to use the toilet so badly everytime

We're talking about a character who's spent 8 years straight doing the spiderman bit, fighting everything from two-bit thugs to super villains. It makes sense that he would look a little rough and aged because he's living a rough life as spiderman.
New face makes it look like he's never been in a fight before or is even out of highschool yet. Lol

We are also talking about a character who super heals from deadly wounds in a few hours or a day. Looking older for fighting crime doesn't work when everything that happens to him is gone right after.

Anyways . If anyone wants to continue this convo I can do it in

30 minutes ago, Fendren said:

We're talking about a character who's spent 8 years straight doing the spiderman bit, fighting everything from two-bit thugs to super villains. It makes sense that he would look a little rough and aged because he's living a rough life as spiderman.
New face makes it look like he's never been in a fight before or is even out of highschool yet. Lol

you should see what happened to doc ock in the comics after a life time of fighting spider man. first his body begins to fail and then he becomes handsome

i may have miss a step

What exactly are your hopes for Kingdom Hearts IV?
As of now, I think I want a compelling story that brings me back into the series.

I mean, I will still draw fanart and check on Twitter. But my enthusiasm for playing the games isn't as strong as it used to be.

Imagine they give Sora Zeta Flare but gave Donald an upgraded Triple Zeta Flare to make him look completely boss still🤣

I really want a story that's as impactful as the first game along with its sense of captivating mysticism and wonder too but retain the gameplay mechanics from the recent ones

I don’t think it works like that, Zettaflare is already world-ending magic depending on the caster. Giving it to Sora would kinda nullify its’ point as a catastrophic spell that only beings of significant power can cast.

Also, it would definitely kill him and everything around him so Idk why people want him to use it.

I think the -za tier spells are as high as Sora ever needs to go

Xehanort was around for nearly a century and never surpassed -za magic so why should Sora have that power?

I think they did it to keep the relationship between disney and square healthy, very smart move actually. At the sametime I believe they wanted to give disney characters a noticeable and recognizable attribute which is magic, very appropriate especially around its theming. Now not to say that Square characters might not have their own, they probably do, but disney magic in KH universe is considered ancient and usually ancient magic is considered the most powerful

Yes, forgot to mention

Sully with the Yeetus of Vanitas and Woody completely burying Young Xehanort

What's nuts is that Woody was right

Eraqus clearly as a husband friend loved Xehanort, so, he has been loved before but, Xehanort straight up doesn't know anything about love, having spent his life alone. Or about Hearts either; setting up those Sora parallels

Sora got out into the world too but he interacted and talked to people. After Dark Road he spent the rest of his life alone.

God sometimes KH is so SMART 😤😤😤😤

When people say KH is kids game or say it's a dark mature adult themed one but are both absolutely not correct it's actually family themed just like the Disney movies it takes inspiration from😆

I would like to see the Disney characters more involved in the main story again

Not including Donald, Goofy, and Mickey of course

It was so cool having these Disney characters aware of worlds besides the one they inhabited