Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat

Pretty sure that was just to promote a fashion line

Like all other things, we’ll just have to wait until we get a proper trailer for the game to know what they’re doing.

If anyone needs a new fit, it’s Strelitzia and Namine. Wearing the same short, white dresses since we first met them.

Not sure...tbh...

After Ven in Castle of Dreams, I too want to see a shrunken down hero joining with a few rodents for an adventure

Between Rescuers or Great Mouse Detective

Hear me out, but I love the Rescuers more. I was young and I love the first and the second films back then and I still do. I do enjoy Great Mouse Detective as well, and I can see why fans want that more. Because of having Sora beating the crap out of Ratigan

So yeah, have Sora go to the world for Great Mouse Detective

BUT! And hear me out, I think Roxas and Xion feel too naturalistic for The Rescuers

Like, two characters as duos are actually a male and female, and the only iconic duo we got in the series is Roxas and Xion

I won't agree with you on that, but I respect that

That film did came out the same year as A New Hope, so go figure. I always find it to be charming and heartwarming (especially the first one). The second is entertaining

I never got to watch that cartoon funny enough

But still, I’d like to see the Rescuers and definitely Great Mouse Detective get some treatment for KH

As for Chip and Dale rescue rangers. Remember the country of Mouseketeers?

I’d like to think of that as something out of DDD

But also use either the Destiny or the BBS trio

The Days Trio don’t really fit there’s

I will indeed

Just not right now

But that being said, when it comes to shrunken down characters in worlds like usual:

The BBS Trio in Cinderella (now that it's confirmed)
The ones I want are
Sora in The Great Mouse Detective
Roxas and Xion in The Rescuers
Either the SDG or BBS Trio for Rescue Rangers (Cartoon series only, not the film)
BBS Trio for Ratatouille (Remy exists in KH3 only after his time from his film, and the BBS Trio are better for that just for the sake of Time Travel)
Sora or Riku for Dumbo (It's a classic, but could be redundant like what we saw in DDD with Pinocchio)

10 hours ago, Albert98 said:

Not sure...tbh...

After Ven in Castle of Dreams, I too want to see a shrunken down hero joining with a few rodents for an adventure

Between Rescuers or Great Mouse Detective

Hear me out, but I love the Rescuers more. I was young and I love the first and the second films back then and I still do. I do enjoy Great Mouse Detective as well, and I can see why fans want that more. Because of having Sora beating the crap out of Ratigan

i said tv shows not movies