Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat

unknown.png

(this is in this channel bc it is simultaneously a reaction to the ongoing conversation—suggesting that the series may continue overlong due to disneys insatiable greed—and a specific reference to kh4)

He doesn't exactly mean that.

He just means there's three sagas

And that we just got introduced to the new one via KH4

Looking at that in hindsight, I guess the better wording would be currently there are... but that word was not on the original text.

Does anyone have(or know where to find) a 2560px1440p lock screen wallpaper for the 20th anniversary drawing?

It's like a perfect KH image for a lock screen cause of the symmetrical aspects

I just hope that IV will have Riku and Kairi as Sora’s main party members, I’m getting so bored of Donald and Goofy I could scream. Besides, those three deserve a game after III cheated us out of that.

I'm really looking forward to KH4 but also I don't need it to really be anything specific. Obviously I want the game to be good but I'm not banking on the game completely overshadowing all that came before or fulfilling some sort of desperate desire I have for the series. While some entries I enjoy more than others, KH has been a pretty consistently enjoyable experience from me from start to finish and I'm fully invested in Nomura's wild ride.

I say this because I think its good to manage expectations and not put too much stock in a game being EVERYTHING you want it to be before it even comes out.