Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat

You have no idea how much I wanted Atlantis for KH3. X0 I'm not holding my breath for it anymore, but I would still be pretty thrilled for Atlantis to pop up. It's a action adventure story. We got a crazy villain Roarke who became a crystal monster because the Crystal of Atlantis sensed the darkness in his heart so there's our boss battle. Kida literally became the heart of Atlantis. we have awesome flying mechs. Awesome terrain like underground caves systems, oceans, Atlantis itself. Not just Heartless but all kinds of massive deadly creatures wandering around. We could even fight Leviathan! Both Milo and Kida would be cool party members with Milo using a gun/wrench and Kida using a spear. It's all there. It's perfect.

2 hours ago, Snakeskin94_1642611873 said:

It's decently obscure to the average Disneh fan

Dead ass have met "Disney die hards" that have never even heard of it.

Just cause Disney is Disney doesn't mean they can't have obscure stuff.

i didnt say it wasnt obscure cause it was disney. i said it not obscure cause ive never met a single person who hasnt seen it

15 minutes ago, venommob12 said:

You want another example of Disney obscure, try The Prince and the Pauper starring Mickey Mouse and Peter and the Wolf

well peter and the wolf probably got lost among the other parts of the film

although im not sure ive met anyone who've heard of that film who doesnt regularly look up disney films

Yep, it's very obscure up until now, I still have the classic vhs tape of it a couple other examples are Willie the Operatic Whale and Lambert the Sheepish Lion, but like Prince and the Pauper, this one is now on Disney plus, however Willie isn't still

You want even more obscure? SRMTHFG. I had no idea this was a Disney show as a kid. I thought it was anime straight from Japan until so many years later when I find out otherwise and remembered the show wasn't a fever dream I had. xD

I’m a Vanitas stan (obviously) but I genuinely believe we’re going to see more of him in future games. Vanitas could technically qualify as a Master considering he did beat Aqua (?) and trained under Xehanort for a long ass time.

With his theme and KHUX characters coming back, there could be a possibility of him appearing in KH4 as either a party member or even playable like Riku and Aqua in 3 before the DLC came out.

Either way, I don’t think KH3 was the end for Vanitas. Especially since his theme is in the “Heroes and Heroines” section of the orchestra.

Thank you and goodnight.

> They mentioned he was sleeping in Sora’s Heart
That was before, now he's just MIA i think, back to his timeline or whatever the firetruck

He might have the ability to possess people like Luxu and the Darknesses from UX to save himself from his death in his original timeline

But in the ultimania his status is "dead/destroyed" like Repliku and all Xehanorts

Call me nuts but I don't think he is entirely gone, a part of him is still inside Sora and Ventus I believe. Granted I don't think he can't take on a physical form anymore or at least not at this time but more like his conscious is existing somewhere inside both their hearts because he is technically a shadow of them to their light