Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat

Me too. While I want to see Xion and Sora interact more. I'm hoping they at least throw some moments here and there outside of the usual dynamics. It's was nice to see Riku finally interacting with the Hollow Bastion FF crew and having a nice moment with Namine at the end of KH3 considering their history and link to Replica Riku. Riku's interactions with Xion in 358/2 days were complicated to say the least. But he was also the one who got Xion on the path to rebelling against the Org 13 and thinking for herself more. I'd like to see them interacting again and how they'd be as friends.

Yeah! Like one where Roxas isn't breaking Sora's brain or there isn't some reality ending crisis going on where one of them vanishes at the end of (it just hit me Roxas vanished at the end of KH2 with no hope at the time of ever coming back as his own individual and Sora vanishes at the end of KH3 with no hope at the time of ever returning to his reality. Maybe there will be a game where neither vanishes from each others life at the end someday).

Yeah I'm not expecting it either. tbh all I really want for KH4 is the return of FF characters, maybe TWEWY characters, and Wall-E

and to finally experience what versus 13 would have been like oh and please don't let star wars and mcu be cringe

I believe he has hinted it in one interview right after he also set the record straight that KH isn't meant to be a crossover franchise either.
But he also never didn't state how many there will be in 4 though, so that's the thing it might be less than expected he only stated there will be a good balance of them

Honestly, it’s possible that the developers are slowly trying to move Sora away from Disney characters and worlds and move him to FF Characters. It’s just a thought though.

Than again, every KH game involved Disney so it’s probably not😅

2 hours ago, Slane said:

Honestly, it’s possible that the developers are slowly trying to move Sora away from Disney characters and worlds and move him to FF Characters. It’s just a thought though.

Than again, every KH game involved Disney so it’s probably not😅

yes, you'd almost think it was disney owned

Sadly that day won't come, atleast not anytime soon. But I would like to believe one day people from both parties will just accept what Nomura decides to do with the series and whatever mood he is in and let him do what he wants naturally without it feeling like he's forced to satisfy either audience