Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat

I’d really like to see a Princess & The Frog world. Dr. Facilier is one of my favorite Disney villains. Also, he’s known as the ‘Shadow Man’ so he’d fit right in with KH.

His “friends on the other side” could be converted into Heartless and then they turn him into a Heartless for the final battle

20 minutes ago, Fragment said:

idea. Moana/Encanto world in kh4

both would get many a opportunity for bosses

yes

11 minutes ago, HellboundOrc said:

I’d really like to see a Princess & The Frog world. Dr. Facilier is one of my favorite Disney villains. Also, he’s known as the ‘Shadow Man’ so he’d fit right in with KH.

His “friends on the other side” could be converted into Heartless and then they turn him into a Heartless for the final battle

i'd much rather have a battle with facilier himself but yes

I mean, both Sora or Roxas

But like, if you're gonna do a world based off the prequels (Most notably, Revenge of the Sith), Roxas would be the perfect candidate

Xion would be a the only second option, as someone who can assist Roxas

curious where they would wanna start star wars

with hercules it started during the beginning with him being skinny

star wars being so excessive tbh

it would prob be good to have a slightly older anakin, and during the story he becomes evil going into vader role. So we get a little of both

then whatever is after kh4, could open up more star wars gameplay past vaders defeat, with like kh5 having a old luke

imo, that would be the best way to go about it. then the world could have minigame story line with like han solo or something

Yes to Original SW! I want to fight Vader and/or Palpatine! Idk, while Luke fights Vader maybe Sora could get Palpatine to get off his chair and fight a bit and then Sora gets knocked away at the end and we got the whole ending scene? Idk, I'm pretty sure Sora could give a force user a run for their money considering the people he has fought before. And if he can't I don't care. I think it'd be neat either way no matter how they do it to fight against Vader at least once.

Don't know? I'm still thinking Return of the Jedi is most likely just for the Endor look alone. But I guess it depends more on what themes they are going for in 4 and what SW story would best fit. I usually just think movies but would Clone Wars work? Considering Sora's in more realistic setting I can't help but think he'd easily just fall into the live action movies.

I love Fallen Order. Cal was so good and he and Sora would have great chemistry and relate to each other. It'd be cool if we could get a original story with the SW characters like Big Hero 6 and Pixar worlds.

This is spoilers for Dark Road so I'll spoiler tag it but for KH4

What do you all think about Xehanort popping up in the Lost Masters Arc thanks to his interest in Quadratum and saying he'd like to have a 14th life to see everything?

To see him again

UNLESS--

||Sora runs into him in Square Town Japan Land, and, he's like "oh shit is that Xehanort and Eraqus on a date or some shit?" And then they talk and Sora's like, "oh yeah, dude, uhhh I'm pulling an Avenged Sevenfold and escaping from this after life, wanna come with?" And then Xehanort goes "Nah. I'm good, lol, I found my peace."

That's the only way I'll be ok with it.

Plus, you made a point about Sora being a match for Force Users? Like bro, what's the Force based on (mostly)? Will power dog, and who's got more will power than Sora?

If Sora somehow used the force I might actually shit out my entire digestive system.

Hasn't Sora even technically fought Force User like beings anyway, he's had buildings chucked at him or weird mind powers holding him in place or stealing his weapon and flies around through belief. Sora's pretty much a Force User anyway. Should Vader really surprise him. The guy has fought actual gods and won. @_@

He could summon a carousel or a mermaid at Vader for crying at loud

Seeing as how they were practically nonexistent during ReMind I think Nomura realized the gimmick had run its’ course (pun intended)

If they’re brought back in KH4 hopefully they can be disabled or more easily ignored.

Has this server discussed the KH4 command menu? How the bottom command supposedly translates to ‘Build’?

I know that the hud was just a mockup, like the KH3 reveal, but it’s still an interesting detail.