Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat

isn't the only possible valhalla reference

odin in khdr?

I wouldnt really say its valhalla simply because your supposed to meet conditions to reach valhalla in the afterlife

or a similar aspect because its filled with tons of random people

if we view quadratum as a potential alternate version of the farplane in FF lore

its possible its just a 2nd life after you die

or your reincarnation

as for the lost masters being involved with quadratum my concern is

how can they reach it

sora get there with the taboo, riku with a loophole

We will probably see some characters who we thought we beat in 3 and now have normal lives in Quadratum, just watch could be hilarious that we see some old disney villians too but in a retired state

Quadratum being a kind of Valhala wasn't something I thought about before but I can see it now. I'm wondering though, I know what Sora did was called a taboo and treated like a punishment and we do know the punishment being separated from all he knows and loves. Quadratum itself so far doesn't seem to be a bad place. As Strelitiza says herself, it's a world of life for the people that live there and she doesn't refer to it as a straight up dead world. It's almost got this ethereal atmosphere to it from how characters talk about it and it being Yozora's home. Who himself has a divinely king aura to him. Is Quadratum a place for someone who committed a taboo but worthy of ascending to it like in mythology? As for Riku I'm curious if his loophole will have limits/repercussions for him?

I would honestly be very surprised if we didn't get a cut scene of them in Kh4 considering Strelitzia looks like she's going to be a big player in the next story.

Marluxia definitely has a lot of potential considering he started regaining his memories as Laurium thanks to Sora. Laurium could honestly explain a big portion of the plot points for the main characters. Just waltz up to Ven and be like 'hey I think you forgot but you me and Larxene are from the ancient past there's more to darkness theres the MoM theres... ect' He's got so much info in him he'd probably break Ven's brain again.

I wonder if the plot will somehow keep Marluxia and Larxene away from the main characters so they can flunder in confusion longer?

I don't think anyone does. We got a lot of new mysteries to ponder and we don't want the characters to ponder about questions we already know the answers to for several more games. Vamos Vamos guys. We already got Yozora, The Star, Quadratum, What Luxu and the other Tellers are doing now, That Box, Maleficent's antics, MOM's backstory, the true Darkness, Sora finally opening up KH, the Crowns, The true Dandelion, Kairi becoming a major keyblade wielder player and what/how are we going to decorate Sora's apartment! We got new stuff to cover bring the characters up to date Laurium!

It would take time but Chirithy would also be the one

I think Chirithy would start helping Ven remember and then once Lauriam and Elrena get in the picture, maybe the 3 of them would do it together