Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat

So far he doesn't seem eager to though. If it wasn't for Sora, Chirithy wasn't even going to see Ven despite being able to and seems content to let Ven never remember the past. But yeah you're right. Chirithy is also the other option that could explain everything. I'm curious if's already opened up to Ven any yet offscreen in the year he's been reunited with him?

A part of me hopes Sora and Strelitzia have jobs they need to pay for their very expensive apartments. X D

"You were a vessel of one of the Darkness's Ven!"

Terra: "You were used to murder an fellow Keyblade wielder to further the agenda of evil Ven?! Hey me too..."

You know I sadly feel like we could make a very long list of "you were a __ Ven?!" The kid has a lot on his plate. X0

"Have I ever told you about Nightmare Chirithy or all the kids who murdered each other?"

"Bad times"

You know I did watch someone's videos theory about Xehanort being around in future titles and they were talking about the whole Crowns thing and who could be counted as one - Even though we have no clear idea what a Crown is yet.But it got me thinking about how Crowns maybe will be a character connected to royalty motifs already. What characters count as that? The (battle active) characters in the series I can think of being shown in royal way are: Sora* (crown necklace, various Crown and Throne symbolism).** Xehanort** (Throne and kingly symbolism like Sora). **Kairi** (also the only other character that had the Throne symbolism). **Yozora** (I think he's a King?). *Mickey Mouse (Literal King). I don't know if this will end up meaning anything as to where the Crowns things go. But I am curious now how many other characters have been given the Kingly symbolism in the series?

No. I think it was a HMK video on youtube that popped up. But this seems to be in line with that theory. Though I don't know how Riku fits being a Crown if we follow that logic of a character having a Royal symbol to them? To tell you the truth I'm hoping Riku isn't a Crown. I kind of dig him being set up being the standard Leader of the other characters like how he was set up in Limitcut/Remind. Riku has never come off as a king character to me. He's like a knight. I like the idea of him having a different role anyway, like the knightly one who protects the royals and leads the armies when the kings are doing something else? If that makes any sense.

I'm going to assume whatever the Crown thing is: Sora, Yozora and Kairi are the most likely candidates. Characters like Mickey and Xehanort (if he does pop up) are also pretty likely thanks to having royal vibes. Ven's been a pretty central character and he's been kind of connected to royalty if you take him sleeping on a throne in a castle as a good enough symbol. I've looked up Strelitzia's name and the flower is named after a queen. Considering she's the true Dandelion that's important to MoM's plans, I wouldn't be surprised if MoM saw her as a Crown too.

Of course there's MoM. What if he's a crown. >> << or maybe he was a Crown and he and the last generation of Crowns failed in the past?

Also a possibility. Would explain why he’s playing such a long, meticulous game this time around.

Xehanort’s plan was so drawn out because he saw Baldr try to speedrun Kingdom Hearts without taking into account all variables and possibilities. Would make sense if MoM experienced something similar with his comrades.