Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat

Indeed

For me it was just the overall vibe I got from first playing it

I got to the end of Roxas segment in KH2 and fell completely in love. I hadn't even gotten to the crazy shit yet

I also hadn't played the first game yet either

I started on KH2

Okay, brace yourself, for this one's gonna be a long one

I was watching a video on Youtube. I don't even remember what it was, but I believe it was about Zootopia. And the credits segment of the video had a remix of River Flows In You, I kinda digged it, so I went into the comments and found someone linking a video to the full version.

I listened that on repeat a couple of times, until Youtube recommended me another remix from the same channel.

A remix of Dearly Beloved, with the cover from KH2. And I just had to click it, because what the firetruck are all these anime characters doing with Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck?

So I clicked it and the music was just pure eargasm. I had to know more about this game, and well... the rest is history.

If I hadn't been watching Youtube at that moment and stumbled across that one video that caused this chain of events, I probably still wouldn't know what Kingdom Hearts is.

Also btw, I didn't have a PS3 at the time when I discovered the game. So I had to play KH2 and KH1 on a PS2 emulator.

Which means even though I got into the series as late as 2016, I still had to go through the god awful unskippable cutscene before the Riku-Ansem fight a million times like the rest of you.

LEaD mE inTo EvERlaStinG daRkNess!