Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat

sora may not have memory of his KH life

its possible a condition to be taboo'd into quadratum is losing memories. So riku may find a very different sora. The fighting scenes can just be natural instinct not so much remembering fighting heartless before

its possible you retain your quadratum memories if you leave

but it could just be that the memories are forgotten but not gone. So he just needs pieces of his past to spark the memories. Riku, experience in battle,etc

who thinks quadratum is going to have a Wcdonalds or Pizza hut?

I've noticed a trend with Roxas.

Days: Xion vanishes before his eyes near the end of the game.

KH2: Axel vanishes before him near the end of the game.

KH3: Happy ending right? Sora then vanishes right before his eyes.

Roxas has some bad luck watching people vanish right before his eyes in traumatic ways.

Lets hope it's 3 out of 3 that the same person comes back. X P

Well Nomura does say you can decorate Sora's apartment. I imagine Quadratum will become a place Sora does end up seeing as another home to an extent at least even if he misses and wants to return to Destiny Islands. He's also not alone from the get go with Strelitzia being there too.

I'm going to assume Sora doesn't have memory problems but I also wouldn't be surprised considering how Quadratum might affect Sora in different ways. Like the longer he's away the more unreality impacts him. It doesn't help the Secret Episode ending makes it clear Sora (and Yozora) is very confused about what's even real and nothing making sense.

well

teach reality they think the opposite is fake, and their own is real

but I think it may end up, both are actually considered the fake reality. Specifically due to the 1 comment indicating their was a 3rd reality*

Hmm. Idk. I guess it is a route Square could decide to go.

I would think if she remembers, so would Lauriam. And I guess it could be a Lea-Isa situation where they joined the org in order to track down someone.