Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat

kh3 already has better performance on ps5 lol

You basically get no framedrops anymore and it runs at stable 60

It doesn't have any sort of unique patch or anything cause it just didn't need one

honestly

i'd prefer them to just focus on new games and skip enhancing older games

kh1 for example I don't care for the better version. I enjoyed it with the original quality play

I'm not sure, but does anyone feel like some of Nomura's recent projects feel like they didn't reach the hype?

I think I'm interested in Kingdom Hearts IV, but I'm not big on seeing another version of Tokyo again. Especially when this Tokyo is on the gray side.

I just hope Sora is more active in the plot than what happened in Kingdom Hearts III.

FF7R and KH3 have been his biggest directorial things since KH3D

And all of the projects he has been involved with not directing have been successes sans NEO:TWEWY. But that's on SE marketing, because the game is otherwise incredible

personally I am not too concerned on how involved Sora is in kh4

thats a lot of story plots going on at the moment which are interesting

I am more curious about what Mickey discovers in scala more then quadratum. Want to complete the Old knowledge before fully understanding the new reality.

and it will probably be a shared gameplay. Some parts we play as Riku/Sora. Possibly even Kairi. With Kh3 opening the additional character choices for battling at the end, then Riku's "gameplay" in kh3 remind. I feel was an indication to how the future of the KH will go with more character playtimes instead of focusing only on Sora for mainstream KH

Still hoping for that Mickey screen time in either KH4 or a side game >_>

When I think gray and depressing, I think of a recent trip to a local park. That was one dull occasion for a picnic. The sky's gray clouds really didn't help, either.

I like to know more about what you mean about VII Remake.

So Nomura did direct the game, but, firstly, the game actually has 3 listed directors. Also, he wasn't like the head writer or anything. That was mostly Kazushige Nojima, and even then the game has a listed like, 6 writers? I don't think Nomura even has writing credit on any scenarios.

Obviously he did design the characters, and, he for sure had some creative input, but, when I think of a "Nomura project", KH comes to mind, cause, while not the sole writer, he does oversee it all, and plans out the man scenario. Same with Vs. XIII/15 before it was taken away from him.

But really those are his only true, like, quote unquote, "solo" projects. TWEWY has characters co-designed by him, and he's a producer even, but, he didn't write or direct it.

which is exactly the vibe they're trying to go for here I'm pretty sure lol. Sora lost in an unknown land where his crazy magic and colorful Disney friends aren't supposed to exist irl. It's a tonal contrast that's going to be super important in the storytelling I'm sure

I'm not worried about KH4 being dull because that forest clip and the underworld still looked incredible

and who knows, maybe quadratum evolves over the course of the game

Since the Darkside they showed in the KH4 reveal trailer is so realistic-looking, do you all think that any other Heartless that show up in Quadratum will be just as realistic-looking? Just imagine for example Shadows or Neoshadows with more scary and relastic designs XD