Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat

If gacha pans out they prob earn more than a regular game

To give an example genshin impact with a budget of 100 mil, made over 3 billion in a year

Gacha is predatory and disgusting but you can't tell a company not to get enticed by those numbers

People automatically say gacha bad but honestly, some games implement it really well. xD

KHUX also did very well, until they started the Premium VIP only banners and literally the week-basis powercreep, I feel. xD

yeah i mentioned last night: gacha is gacha at the end of the day and they're a predatory model but some of them actually implement it well to cater to f2p

Early Dissidia is a good example. haven't kept up so i don't know if it still is

the new octopath is pretty good too since the lower rank stars can still get you through the majority of content

I wouldn't mind playing this if it wasn't a gacha game, and you KNOW it is with those trophy-looking things being used for battle.

Some games START with it implemented pretty well, but they usually don't ebd that way.

Edited by King_Graham

I just hope they have easy good farmeable F2P trophies

And we are good

But the issue is that unless u release "playeable characters" I don't see how you'd get whales...

For most gacha that have good f2p, there needs to be a subgroup of superwhales that are gonna dump thousands of $$$ on duplicates

But that actually change gameplay and how well the player interacts with the mechanics

people dunp thousands for kh medals in ux bc they want a certain character or are competitive and need the best of the best

this seems similar in that you collect these little trophies instead

so it'll be the same

it only got bad once we got VIP exclusives and then shudders PvP