Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat

I think sign up finished, but I had to make a japense square Enix account, make a japense Apple ID (I already had one before), and download the square Enix app, and it should be somewhere there.
I screenshot my way through and translated with google translate app.

Yeah 13th of this month.

Sadly sign ups closed, but hopefully we aren’t far off for the full release though, because I think this betas more to test the servers, so maybe that means the game might be in a complete state?

Hopefully they do a western release for the beta as well, I know the Japan one is only for a few days anyway.

looks like people are getting their emails and are able to pre install the app and sit on the title screen
image.png

and i'm guessing this confirms it'll be the DB in the trailer unless Translate is screwing me over lol

please do
image.png

about 1gb for the test, wonder if that's similar to final? i doubt it, khux was huge lol
image.png

4million damn i didn’t know that much people signed up for it

And only 1000 were picked

What I don’t understand, maybe I don’t understand game design or whatever too much, if it’s to stress Test the servers wouldn’t they want more players?