Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat

I can't wait for this game, my main flack with Pokemon go was just that walking became useless when the raid system was implemented. The passive walkin mode sounds great, I just like movin soradab

unlike khux it seems you can't get duplicate "trophies", if you get one you own it strengthens it, so more like khdr cards

you can go for heterochromia eyes, colors for customisation seems to be free

you might be able to chose your nose shape too

you can buy AP with premium currency freerealestate

yeah it's an option, most gacha have that so not surprising, but it's still an artificial limitation

there doesn't seems to be a lore explanation for the map exploration part yet in the prototype

Not just battle cost AP in "pad mode", everything that isn't movement does

I think it's going to be important to farm AP so you can go to interesting far away places without moving IRL

Apparently you can choose the enemies level ? could help with autobattle

"trophies" have the usual atk//def/matk/mdef + an APL (Appeal) stat, no info on what it does yet

there doesn't seem to be a difference in a "trophy" ability if you evolve it (from 1* to 2*), same power and mp cost

while not available there are a friends menu and a ranking battle menu, but no party/guild menu

you can customise the battle UI, move around, transparency, size

source for what i posted, 2 tweets talk about scala and could be very lightly spoilery so i didn't share

source for what i posted, 2 tweets talk about scala and could be very lightly spoilery so i didn't share