Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat

kh3 did nothing super wrong either i really don't know what else people expected lol. we've known for a decade that it was the closing chapter of the lights vs darknesses and that's exactly what we got?? plus it had to put in some extra leg work to fix the atrocities that DDD introduced into the series, which is a fault of DDD and not kh3, its just working with what it has lol

the only thing i cant stand about kh3 is the way it utterly and completely ruined xehanorts timeline, made even worse with dark road screwing it up even more

with kh3 you could have at least written some of it off as model inconsistencies but after dark road, it was no longer the case and they just completely changed or forgot some of the details from previous games

but alas that's not missing link related either so

Mind you, I love KH3 and it’s one of my fave KH games. I was talking moreso about how divided the fandom was when it first released. If the series could survive that, it can definitely survive Star Wars being added to it.

Probably because the saga actually concluded and nearly every character got closure. KH is basically free to do whatever it wants now, and in my opinion, KH is at its highest when it does whatever it wants.

Within reason, of course. I still want the focus to remain primarily on Sora, if only for the fact that I think he represents the spirit of the series best. Sora basically is a Disney character; he’s just more relatable and down to earth compared to someone like Mickey.

If there’s anything I want KH to focus on more, it’s building the relationships between the characters. And I don’t just mean it in terms of plot, I want to see it in gameplay too.

Give us side stories, give us side quests, give us a good reason to visit worlds other than minigames and collectibles.

But yeah- that's why I wish KH would do more 0.2's instead if Mobile games

Every year or whatever, they drop a chunky,quote 4-8 hour DLC, and they can flesh folks out and experiment like with the spin offs.

I would shell out so much cash for a Kingdom Hearts season pass lol you don't even know.

I actually think KH would benefit a lot from an episodic release format

We wouldn’t have the massive drought of content we always do after a big release

UX showed it works. People always got hyped around a story update.

That’s the writing’s fault; not the format

I’m just saying, KH should be leading the charge in taking advantage of our modernized medium. Video games learned a lot from film; now it’s time I think they take a tip from TV.

Short form serialized content keeps the audience engaged better and longer

Very true. I’m not sure how well this information trickle every few years will work for KH in this new decade… even UX was painfully drawn out.

Hopefully missing link will be a small part in helping remedy that a little bit.

2 hours ago, hawk222_1550644792 said:

"so we heard you guys like agrabah"

I just hope they finally do the whole King of Thieves movie plot.  I just really hate that they keep repeating the same movie plot of the first and second movie over and over again.  Is Disney really that stringent with making Nomura just repeat the same damn plot from the first and second film over and over again?