Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat

It becomes tricky when you get UX style power creep and if you don't have specific medals or high level ones then it gets hard to progress even in the story

But by that same token, the spending money in any mobile game is strictly a choice and while hard, you can totally F2P so many of them

And as Lite said
If it gets people moving like Pogo then hey that's a huge win

51 minutes ago, Punish said:

An enchnatment system.

That means there will be packages then in the store.

Mmm theyre going deep.

But i feel like you cna find majority of that out in the field itll probably be cerrain areas with specific parts...

I wonder if theyll add a battle pass

deep? this is the exact nonsense they keep putting in their mobile games

all I know is I am probably gonna open the app every time I take a walk, and I might take more walks then usual

sadly I do mostly cycle and I can't really play the game while cycling

unless they have some sort of AFK combat system where you maybe fight lower level enemies automatically??? but I doubt that

2 hours ago, LiteStone said:

d- do you have anything positive to say about the game at all?

it's f2p, ofc there's microtransactions, that's par for the course

first thing i said about this was positive. but alas it does not seem to staying away from the trends that made me sick of mobile games. though it's unsurprising as it was mostly SE who made me sick of them. just cause somethings par for the course doesn't mean it'd fine

Edited by ocean's rage

i havent looked at any info from this beta, but from what i know of the last one and the interviews before, they say you have points you can use to go anywhere from home, but to refill on those points you need to go out and move for real

which is exactly why a console release would never work and people need to stop begging for it lmfao

like unless it was a companion to the mobile app, there's no other way they could work it on console. or unless console version is strictly microtransaction only players that spend on AP LOL