Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
waytothexdawnx

Any older members here?/Excited for KH4!

3 minutes ago, Daz_4th said:

l dunno about oId member but l am oId so

yes l am very excited about the kingdom heart 4

Well, I'm married now and have a 6 month old, so I'd say I'm "old", too! Probably moreso than the majority of the people here now. I remember usernames of the people I used to talk to, but I see they haven't been active in a long time. I have so many good memories here. 

I remember you! Not just from helping you earlier, but I joined in 2012 so I’m positive we’ve crossed paths on here before, your username is familiar too! :D I definitely miss that feeling of coming back from school and chatting with everyone on here whether it was goofing off on statuses or in Random or having discussions about the next up and coming game. 

It’s always nice to see returning members pop back up again so welcome back! Here’s to hoping KH4 will bring back the same type of excitement for us here that we had back in the day! :) 

8 minutes ago, WakelessDream said:

I remember you! Not just from helping you earlier, but I joined in 2012 so I’m positive we’ve crossed paths on here before, your username is familiar too! :D I definitely miss that feeling of coming back from school and chatting with everyone on here whether it was goofing off on statuses or in Random or having discussions about the next up and coming game. 

It’s always nice to see returning members pop back up again so welcome back! Here’s to hoping KH4 will bring back the same type of excitement for us here that we had back in the day! :) 

Your username is familiar to me, too! Thank you for helping me earlier! I have a lot of happy memories on this forum, and I've been following on Facebook for years to keep up. I'm happy to be back! :)

20 minutes ago, Movies798 said:

I first joined back in 2012 lol. And I'm very excited to play both Kingdom Hearts Missing Link and Kingdom Hearts 4.

I wish I could get into the mobile games, but I just can't! I usually just end up watching the cutscenes on YouTube so I can stay up to date on the story. 

15 minutes ago, Kinode said:

If you remember me, you remember me lol. I've been "around" for a bit, though I barely come back to kh13 specifically anymore. 

Oh my gosh, I do remember you!! This makes me happy to see us "older" members still here :')

8 minutes ago, Keyblade Master XIII said:

Been here since 2013, but was never much of a talker. I'm very excited about KH4, especially since they are dealing with the concept of afterlife and Donald and Goofy are having to consult Hades!

I remember you!! :D

Same here! I love the afterlife concept and I got super excited to see Hades will have a part in this haha. I think this new adventure is going to be awesome! 

3 hours ago, waytothexdawnx said:

I wish I could get into the mobile games, but I just can't! I usually just end up watching the cutscenes on YouTube so I can stay up to date on the story. 

Nothing wrong with that. I hated the gameplay in Kingdom Hearts Chi, Unchained Chi, Union Cross, and Dark Road. Story-wise they're pretty good, but man the gameplay sucks. However, Missing Link looks like it's going to be an major improvement than the previous Kingdom Hearts mobile games.

14 hours ago, waytothexdawnx said:

Hi, y'all! I've been a member here since 2011, and I last logged in back in 2018 for KHIII news. I'm not sure if anyone here would even know me or remember me, so I wanted to see if there were any "older" members from that time still here? I miss this forum and the days I got to chat with everyone after school. I'm happy to be back! 

I do remember you! I have been MIA for a longgggg long time but logged right back in here for the new juicy KH4 news, I'm hella excited!

Edited by Jessica

I've been here since 2013 and now I'm 26 years old. Sometimes I feel like I'm stuck in the past but other times I feel like I'm being the best version of myself by still enjoying the things I love. While I am unsure how I'll feel about the story of 4 I am very excited and curious for the future of the series.

22 minutes ago, GothicSlenderman said:

I've been here since 2013 and now I'm 26 years old. Sometimes I feel like I'm stuck in the past but other times I feel like I'm being the best version of myself by still enjoying the things I love. While I am unsure how I'll feel about the story of 4 I am very excited and curious for the future of the series.

Aww, I totally get that feeling! I'm happy you're still here in the forum, and that we can all enjoy it and this series that means a lot to us regardless of age! 

On 4/10/2022 at 7:30 PM, waytothexdawnx said:

Hi, y'all! I've been a member here since 2011, and I last logged in back in 2018 for KHIII news. I'm not sure if anyone here would even know me or remember me, so I wanted to see if there were any "older" members from that time still here? I miss this forum and the days I got to chat with everyone after school. I'm happy to be back! 

I am super excited for KH4! I love how Sora looks, and I love the direction it looks to be taking. My guess is Sora is in an afterlife of sorts (as mentioned in the trailer), and Donald and Goofy are going to see if Hades (guardian of the underworld) will help them find him/bring him back. It seems like it'll be a little more on the darker side, which I find exciting. I think the MoM is Yozora. Just a lot going on and I'm so excited for this new adventure/story! 

It has been far too long… friend. I am an older member myself and came around the old neighborhood and wanted to say hello having joined in 2013. I could not believe what the 20th anniversary trailer entailed. I was at a total loss of words seeing KH4. I never thought we’d see it as soon as we did. I originally said that KH3 is the GOAT; already KH4 looks like it will blow KH3 out of the water and I do not say that lightly.

Edited by KingdomHearts3

11 minutes ago, KingdomHearts3 said:

It’s been far too long… friend. I am an older member myself and came around the old neighborhood and wanted to say hello having joined in 2013. I could not believe what the 20th anniversary trailer entailed. I was at a total loss of words seeing KH4. I never thought we’d see it as soon as we did. I originally said that KH3 is the GOAT; already KH4 looks like it will blow KH3 out of the water and I do not say that lightly.

Agreed! I was not expecting any news of KH4 for a while, but I'm excited for the new adventure/story! I've been finding a lot of people were disappointed in KH3, so they're apprehensive about this new game. I didn't hate KH3, but I played it once and I doubt I'll play it again like I do the other ones. 

7 hours ago, ShuichiSora said:

Joined in 2010, I'm soooo excited for KH4

Sora's new look is everything I could ever ask for

Same! Some people are hating on it, but I've been dreaming to see Sora in this style! I hope we see Riku like that, too! I love cartoonish Sora, but the realistic Sora is a dream. :)

2 hours ago, waytothexdawnx said:

Same! Some people are hating on it, but I've been dreaming to see Sora in this style! I hope we see Riku like that, too! I love cartoonish Sora, but the realistic Sora is a dream. :)

Kairi is the one I'm looking forward to the most, my heart won't be able to take it xD

Edited by ShuichiSora