Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH13

Multiverse Of Madness Chat

Watched the movie earlier. Was pretty good, cinematography was a bit meh but it was cool looking. The one thing that was a little silly to me was that America was able to control her powers with just a pep talk and a wink. Also Elizabeth Olsen is fantastic in this, really strong performance

the scene where she kills the 4 illuminati was dumb, like they all watch her killing 2 of them then somehow it's the one with no superpower that manage the best against her...

i also wish they'd have been thrown into more alternate universes, and especially more interesting ones, not just the same but the future or the same but red signals is go...

like the battle in spiderman vs strange was super cool with all the reality bending and here we just have flying and explosions

Gonna keep this chatroom for at least another week, but once this channel is archived any and all spoilers are allowed in and

The next trending topic will be Obi-Wan Kenobi on May 27th!

just got back from seeing the movie. it was pretty good! agree with a lot of the points people made here. honestly, when they did the illuminati introduction, i was like "wait, are they setting them up to die-- oh my god, they are"

it was nice that they got both john krasinski and anson mount to play both the fan expectation and a different version of the character, though

so here's a thing: when black bolt accidentally kills himself, wouldn't he have likely killed everyone instead of just bursting his own head? or at the very least, wouldn't there have been a bigger head explosion? like, considering how powerful his voice is and all

Just realized that the guy from my parents' church who called this "the worst marvel movie ever" probably was taking the whole "turning water into wine" thing at the wedding into account when making that claim

Also, billy and tommy sick at coming up with songs and singing them

weren't people claiming a few years ago that hero movies were being too on the nose with making the superheroes more like god figures

i feel like that was an intentional jab

its gotta be lmfao