Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH13

Obi Wan Kenobi Chat

Probably during the

Jedi Temple massacre, something must have went down that might have Anakin made an exception to her and not slaughter her like the other children; probably took her in

Either it's a different character in that game, or it's just a matter of art style. The Jedi games aren't necessarily full on live-action even though they feature a live-action-like style.

Yea. I'm 99% the Grand Inquisitor in Kenobi is the Grand Inquisitor.

There has never been any suggestion that there were several Grand inquisitors

Let alone several identical ones

If it is, it's quite disappointing that he was just killed off like that
If anything I rather see a duel insue between the 3rd sister and him before he got killed off like that because it would have an effect and impact and not feel so cheap

I am seeing some theories that this Grand inquisitor is a decoy. Padme in Episode 1 style.

But I'm... not so convinced

Though it would be low-key awesome if that was the case and the trailers kept it a secret. It would explain why he was so weak here.

It would be pretty hype if the real Grand Inquisitor appeared and he looked much more like what you'd expect a Pau'an to look like in live-action.

But again, keeping that on my unlikely twist board.

i've got basically 2 ideas, and i'm only serious about 1 of them

1st idea is that the woman they brought with them has some sort of shapeshifting abilities (or hologram tech or whatever they wanna call it in this case). it's basically the decoy thing from earlier, but helps to explain why they got a person to replace reva (aside from some possible thing about needing three inquisitors at all times)

2nd idea is that the grand inquisitor has been stabbed there before but didn't die, so he had a hand dandy hole-thing added for possible future stabbing attempts 🙂