Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

What 2010 & onward animated Disney show would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts?

What 2010 & onward animated Disney show would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What 2010 & onward animated Disney show would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts?

• DuckTales
    • Star vs the Forces of Evil
    • The Owl House
    • Gravity Falls

I chose The Owl House because it has multiple supernatural enemies that could become enemies. Heartless would perfectly match The Boiling Isles but would be kind of out of place in a rural American town of Gravity Falls. 

gravity falls with fighting bill cypher in the nightmare realm has the most potentioal to be one of the most amazing bosses in the series

2 hours ago, CaptFancyPants said:

Gravity Falls would be interesting but I don't think the creator would be invested in it, from what I remember he doesn't like Kingdom Hearts

just looked it up

dosent like it is an understatement. Could be he real opinion but I am sensing he never actually played it

Edited by Dustin Lübbers

Since Gravity Falls is my favourite of the shows listed, that would be my number one choice. However, judgin by some of the comments here, Alex Hirsch's dislike for the series makes its inclusion unlikely. My second choice would be Star vs. The Forces of Evil, because Star Butterfly would be an absolutely awesome part memeber, and I would love to explore Mewni.

Of these, The Owl House for sure. It's OG DuckTales for me, don't care for the remake. I wish characters from the Aladdin and Tangled series would be used in KH, too. So much boss potential with characters like Mirage, Mozenrath and his zombies, Malcho, Mechanicles, Sadira and the sand creatures, Zhan Tiri, Moondrop!Cassandra, etc.