Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH13

*Spoilers* Thor Love And Thunder Chat

But ya despite what others have been saying I have loved this film, short but I loved it

The only complaint I can give was that they needed to explore Gorr more, was kind of there.

Otherwise Gorr was fantastic, Christian Bale was a standout in every scene he was in to the point that the shift when hes on screen with the tone went 100% to dark from the comedy.

Was really surprised with what happened with Jane, that was a route that really shocked me.

I loved the kids battle scene, that was hilarious

So glad I found this lol. I instantly thought of the final world when they were in eternity and when it showed the kids training with wooden swords gave KH1 vibes ha. I kind of wonder if it’ll tie into the dark road lore cause of the Norse mythology

liked it a lot!

better than MoM for me but I'm sure that is a less popular opinion lmfao

tfw i actually very slightly related to Gorr if only because I would do anything to make my daughter happy lmfao

Jane dying actually threw me for a loop. I was so sure Gorr would be like "Thor, you're the first God to show humanity" or some shit and wish for Jane's health

Nah man if someone has a daughter and the daughter died, they would rather bring them back and let them live a life then save another person who has had one.

A parent would do anything for their child

A good one anyway would

So, bringing a child back to life to watch their only parent pass away in their arms and be given to a complete stranger is what any good parent would do? 🤨