Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Who do you think the Robed Person is?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think the Robed Person is?

• An older Ephemer
    • Odin
    • Master of Masters in alternate disguise
    • Someone completely new

Obviously it's Vor who is actually SORA'S grandma time travelling from the future to take care of Baby Xehanort in the past before pretending to die, which will actually just be her sending her Heart back into the future where she will be recompleted back into the form of a punting-sized child.

I personally think Master Odin is that era's Luxu. The classroom they're in is the same as the one seen with Eraqus and Xehanort playing chess. The Gazing eye is mantled up in that room. I'm thinking Master Odin is the one trying to bequeath that blade. But that's my opinion. 

I think it could possibly be Eraqus's grandfather and/or Brain. We know Eraqus's grandfather fought the darkness and disappeared but Eraqus actually says he doesn't know what exactly happened to him so I could imagine that he exiled himself with Xehanort to help avert his destiny as the Seeker of Darkness maybe. A long shot, I know. I can't wait until the 26th 😃