Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

What did you think of Dark Road's finale?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of Dark Road's finale?

• I loved it
    • I liked it
    • I'm indifferent
    • I didn't like it

Overall, I thought Dark Road was really good. Much better than I was expecting it to be. The story was relatively straightforward, there didn't seem to be much story filler, and the finale was quite good.

The only complaint that I have is that the majority of the story didn't seem to add much to Xehanort's motivations to forge the X-Blade and summon Kingdom Hearts. We would keep getting glimpses of his future travels throughout the game, but as far as the main story is concerned, he didn't really change at all or start down his dark path until many years after the story ended. Additionally, the death of his friends didn't seem to add to his motivations at all, which I thought was strange. However, that's my only issue. Other than that, I enjoyed the game quite a bit.

I like it, but it was rushed. Would've been much better if Dark Road was a Switch console instead of Mobile game. I get that Nomura was working hard on Kingdom Hearts 3 (now released) and now working hard on making Kingdom Hearts 4. But with Union Cross and Dark Road having so much interesting and important storylines to the franchise I rather he made those games into a full blown console game. I can definitely wait for them. But sadly Japan just loves those gacha cash grab games.