Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

What Disney film from the past 2 years would you like to see as a Kingdom Hearts world?

What Disney film from the past 2 years would you like to see as a Kingdom Hearts world?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What Disney film from the past 2 years would you like to see as a Kingdom Hearts world?

• Luca
    • Encanto
    • Onward
    • Muppet Haunted Mansion

If I had to pick from just these four options (which I personally feel is a little limiting because there’s more than 4 films from the past 2 years that I think have Kingdom Hearts potential), I would go with Encanto. However, as much as I love Encanto, and as much as I would love to see a world for it in Kingdom Hearts, there is a film that I personally love even more than Encanto that’s not on the poll: Raya and the Last Dragon. I personally feel that Kumandra would make an excellent world in a Kingdom Hearts game. While a world based on Encanto would surely be exciting and fun, I personally think a world based on Raya and the Last Dragon would make for an even better and more diverse world with the potential to be rather expansive. Now, if both films end up getting worlds or representation, that would honestly be the best thing I can think of. I love both Encanto and Raya and the Last Dragon, and I think both absolutely deserve to be represented in Kingdom Hearts. But if I had to pick one or the other, I’d have to be in the minority and pick Raya and the Last Dragon. Again, I love both of those films, and either one would be incredible to see in Kingdom Hearts. Who knows? Even if it’s not both in the same title, maybe both of them will end up being represented in Kingdom Hearts eventually. That would be amazing in my opinion. 

The TLDR version: If picking from these four options alone, I would choose Encanto. However, I would personally prefer Raya and the Last Dragon more than Encanto. I love both films, though.

Edited by Door_to_Light_95
Another typo I wanted to fix. I apologize.

19 hours ago, Door_to_Light_95 said:

If I had to pick from just these four options (which I personally feel is a little limiting because there’s more than 4 films from the past 2 years that I think have Kingdom Hearts potential), I would go with Encanto. However, as much as I love Encanto, and as much as I would love to see a world for it in Kingdom Hearts, there is a film that I personally love even more than Encanto that’s not on the poll: Raya and the Last Dragon. I personally feel that Kumandra would make an excellent world in a Kingdom Hearts game. While a world based on Encanto would surely be exciting and fun, I personally think a world based on Raya and the Last Dragon would make for an even better and more diverse world with the potential to be rather expansive. Now, if both films end up getting worlds or representation, that would honestly be the best thing I can think of. I love both Encanto and Raya and the Last Dragon, and I think both absolutely deserve to be represented in Kingdom Hearts. But if I had to pick one or the other, I’d have to be in the minority and pick Raya and the Last Dragon. Again, I love both of those films, and either one would be incredible to see in Kingdom Hearts. Who knows? Even if it’s not both in the same title, maybe both of them will end up being represented in Kingdom Hearts eventually. That would be amazing in my opinion. 

The TLDR version: If picking from these four options alone, I would choose Encanto. However, I would personally prefer Raya and the Last Dragon more than Encanto. I love both films, though.

boy you were worried about getting backlash huh?

On 9/20/2022 at 5:57 PM, ocean's rage said:

boy you were worried about getting backlash huh?

Honestly, I’m always worried about getting backlash. It’s just something that I’m always afraid of. I’m surprised you could tell based on what I wrote. I guess my feelings came across more plainly than I intended them to, lol. Everyone has their own opinions and preferences, and everyone gets to make their own decisions on what they like and don’t like. I respect that. I guess I’m just always worried that if I speak my own opinion, people might poke fun at me or start arguing with me. It’s happened a lot, but it’s always unpredictable. That’s just the nature of the internet. I guess I’m just a little insecure about myself in that aspect.

10 hours ago, Door_to_Light_95 said:

Honestly, I’m always worried about getting backlash. It’s just something that I’m always afraid of. I’m surprised you could tell based on what I wrote. I guess my feelings came across more plainly than I intended them to, lol. Everyone has their own opinions and preferences, and everyone gets to make their own decisions on what they like and don’t like. I respect that. I guess I’m just always worried that if I speak my own opinion, people might poke fun at me or start arguing with me. It’s happened a lot, but it’s always unpredictable. That’s just the nature of the internet. I guess I’m just a little insecure about myself in that aspect.

well clarifying that you love both films multiple times was the give away. but i get that, i've gotten a lot of backlash on every part of the internet for liking things or disliking things or in one really odd case liking the same thing as the people giving the backlash 

On 9/22/2022 at 11:21 AM, ocean's rage said:

well clarifying that you love both films multiple times was the give away. but i get that, i've gotten a lot of backlash on every part of the internet for liking things or disliking things or in one really odd case liking the same thing as the people giving the backlash

Yeah the Internet could use an intervention of some sort its not ao toxic as it used to be but still

Anyway on to my opinion of the subject at hand.

What i find a bit sad is that in reccent time Disney dint give us new instant classic villains encanto luca and onward all have internal evils to defeat (family trauma etc) which is not bad just a different aproach and to be honest a lot more adult in a way 

But i miss those evil sons of a B words that have all evil imaginable concentrated in them. And it always had Something very pleasing about it in earlier Kingdom Hearts games to have a mastermind to beat up who is responsible for the events that took place in that world

56 minutes ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

Yeah the Internet could use an intervention of some sort its not ao toxic as it used to be but still

Anyway on to my opinion of the subject at hand.

What i find a bit sad is that in reccent time Disney dint give us new instant classic villains encanto luca and onward all have internal evils to defeat (family trauma etc) which is not bad just a different aproach and to be honest a lot more adult in a way 

But i miss those evil sons of a B words that have all evil imaginable concentrated in them. And it always had Something very pleasing about it in earlier Kingdom Hearts games to have a mastermind to beat up who is responsible for the events that took place in that world

i dunno the villain in luca felt kinda on brand for pixar. also WDAS film for next year "wish" seems to be a homage to disney tropes so we may yet get a classic style villain there

Raya > Encanto > Turning Red > Luca, in that order of preference. I loved the first three of those, and liked Luca. Speaking of recent sequels, I wouldn't mind if Hocus Pocus or Enchanted ended up in KH one day either.