Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Music Chat

The only few servers I am in that share similar taste to what I listen to are my own servers or several music related servers I am in (mainly about synths and electronic music)

I'm also in the VGM Sources server too (and I think I am the only one in the KH community that is in there)

Most members in there like their electronic music in general in there as well as their usual VGM

Here's a funny but true story about me bumping into musicians without knowing they are that I want to tell you.

When I was going to town on the day I saw Strange World at the cinema, I went to Costa in the morning. The customer in front of me was talking to the staff but I didn't know what they were on about but it hit me after the worker in front of her said she makes house music when she is not at work, which also got the attention of the customer at the till.

When I took my food and drink to my table, I said to myself "now I wish I brought over my MIDI keyboard with me and a laptop" and the same customer smiled at me and laughed and I said to her "you know I make trance music" which she said "it's good, isn't it?"

Then, after meeting up with my friend at the Christmas market, I saw a busker who plays electric guitar to trance and hardcore music. There was another musician watching who enjoyed the music like I do and we talked about making music where I told them I make trance music when I am at home and all that and how small the trance scene in Bristol is. I then carried on with my plans of the day.

Then, three days after, I decided to go and see Home Alone at the cinema, again, starting off at Costa and all that stuff and when I got to the cinema, there was a guy wearing an Aphex Twin T-shirt at the box office who was going to watch the Matilda musical with his family which got my attention as I like listening to Aphex Twin too. We had a short conversation about music and the guy said he is a multi genre musician which I also am too.