Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
StarStruck

New Final Fantasy XVI Trailer

Here’s the trailer: 

Spoiler

The visuals look stunning, of course, as does what little of the UI we did see. 

We’ve only seen crumbs and the occasional infographic on the characters and the worlds, but I’m so curious about all of these characters. The list of the different nations just kept getting longer. 

They showed us pretty clearly which characters can summon which eikons, so I wonder how big of a deal it really is? I had expected it to be some sort of mystery as to who had which one. Either they’re not caring too much about the surprise or there’s a lot to uncover :/

Pretty neat trailer, thanks for sharing it here xD I'm sure it's been quite the topic of discussion since it dropped. 

I probably will be skipping out on this entry, it doesn't look like my cup of tea from what I've seen so far, but I do have to agree with you the visuals from here do look pretty nice. Hope those that get into it will enjoy it when it eventually releases. :D 

That's another game to add to my list of "'Final Fantasy Main Titles To Complete'"!!
Nice to see it's going back to a more Medieval setup like the early games did.
I wonder in what manner Chocobos shall be included?

post-39921-0-43705400-1529087228_thumb.jpg  post-39921-0-79017900-1416836168_thumb.jpg

On 10/29/2022 at 1:45 AM, SoraDaxjer28 said:

That's another game to add to my list of "'Final Fantasy Main Titles To Complete'"!!
Nice to see it's going back to a more Medieval setup like the early games did.
I wonder in what manner Chocobos shall be included?

post-39921-0-43705400-1529087228_thumb.jpg  post-39921-0-79017900-1416836168_thumb.jpg

They have been shown in the first trailer. Clive was near a white colored Chocobo before gameplay happened.

On 10/20/2022 at 4:47 PM, StarStruck said:

Here’s the trailer: 

SPOILERS: Click to reveal

The visuals look stunning, of course, as does what little of the UI we did see. 

We’ve only seen crumbs and the occasional infographic on the characters and the worlds, but I’m so curious about all of these characters. The list of the different nations just kept getting longer. 

They showed us pretty clearly which characters can summon which eikons, so I wonder how big of a deal it really is? I had expected it to be some sort of mystery as to who had which one. Either they’re not caring too much about the surprise or there’s a lot to uncover :/

The whole list of nations had been introduced on Final Fantasy XVI's website since the "Awakening" trailer.

I'm hoping for the Eikon identities, it will be the latter.

While this trailer was fine, I think I prefer the previous two trailers ("Awakening" and "Dominance") for some reason.