Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

What is the best Halloweentown movie?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best Halloweentown movie?

• Halloweentown
    • Halloweentown II: Kalabar's Revenge
    • Halloweentown High
    • Return to Halloweentown

Kalabar's Revenge was a pretty good movie because I liked the scene where everyone turns into monsters.  Although the brother of the main character's costume was pretty problematic.  Why didn't he turn into the character he was based on when Kalabar's son used that spell to turn everyone into monsters?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKnwQqWs88o Also, I think this is where Debbi Reynolds was memorialized, at least the movie of St. HHelens was where the Halloweentown movies were based in.

Edited by ienzo628

In my opinion, the best Halloweentown movies are...

1.) Halloweentown 2 Kalabar's Revenge

2.) Halloweentown

3.) Halloweentown High

4.) Return to Halloweentown (Personally I never like Return to Halloweentown)

2 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

Kalabar's Revenge was a pretty good movie because I liked the scene where everyone turns into monsters.  Although the brother of the main character's costume was pretty problematic.  Why didn't he turn into the character he was based on when Kalabar's son used that spell to turn everyone into monsters?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKnwQqWs88o Also, I think this is where Debbi Reynolds was memorialized, at least the movie of St. HHelens was where the Halloweentown movies were based in.

That's because Dylan took off his hat before Kalabar cast the Creature Spell. The Creature Spell only effects people who were wearing any monster related consumes like masks, make up, and hats.

4 minutes ago, Movies798 said:

In my opinion, the best Halloweentown movies are...

1.) Halloweentown 2 Kalabar's Revenge

2.) Halloweentown

3.) Halloweentown High

4.) Return to Halloweentown (Personally I never like Return to Halloweentown)

That's because Dylan took off his hat before Kalabar cast the Creature Spell. The Creature Spell only effects people who were wearing any monster related consumes like masks, make up, and hats.

True, I guess.  He still had the pancho on.  Did you know that Marney and Kalabar's son at the time were dating at the time of this movie's release?  

On 10/31/2022 at 5:44 PM, ienzo628 said:

True, I guess.  He still had the pancho on.  Did you know that Marney and Kalabar's son at the time were dating at the time of this movie's release?  

They actually got engaged earlier this year, apparently. I guess they reconnected at some point in the last few years.

Also, my favourite film in the series is Halloweentown II: Kalabar's Revenge.

7 hours ago, Allwil13 said:

They actually got engaged earlier this year, apparently. I guess they reconnected at some point in the last few years.

Also, my favourite film in the series is Halloweentown II: Kalabar's Revenge.

Cool.  I wonder if Halloweentown will ever appear in the Kingdom Hearts games since Halloweentown finished it's movie script.  

Congrats on them getting hitched!

Edited by ienzo628

On 10/31/2022 at 3:44 PM, ienzo628 said:

23 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

Cool.  I wonder if Halloweentown will ever appear in the Kingdom Hearts games since Halloweentown finished it's movie script.  

Congrats on them getting hitched!

No way really? I'm very happy for them! Wish them the best!

I don't think I ever watched the last movie on the list, Return to Halloweentown.  I haven't seen it, I think Halloweentown High when it was first airing on Disney Channel kinda put me off because of the whole humanoid creature from another world trying to fit in at a human school has been down too death.