Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

What do you think was the best Marvel movie released in 2022?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think was the best Marvel movie released in 2022?

• Morbius
    • Doctor Strange in the Multi-verse of Madness
    • Thor: Love and Thunder
    • Black Panther: Wakanda Forever

For me it's...

1.) Black Panther Wakanda Forever - Finally a real serious MCU film that doesn't rely too much on comedy or treated the characters like stupid children. Good story, excellent character development, and great character moments.

2.) Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings - A pretty good MCU origin film and nice change of pace adapting Chinese cultures.

3.) Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - Pretty good sequel, but kinda wasted potential. 

4.) Thor Love and Thunder - Ugh God Love and Thunder is by far one of the worst MCU films in the franchise. Only good thing in Love and Thunder was Jane Foster as Mighty Thor, but the rest sucks. Surprisingly it's a little better than that God awful Thor Ragnarok movie. But that's not saying much.

5.) Morbius - Yeah Morbius is mostly a Sony film. 

I haven't seen Wakanda Forever yet but, having seen the other three listed, I'm going to go ahead and assume it was the best. Hasn't been a great year for Marvel movies.

Seeing Morbius get dunked on by its own memebase was a highlight of the year though.