Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Masterofgivingmeaheadache

Kingdom hearts dream drop distance question about the traverse town projections

During the traverse town part of the game, I noticed that the projections of the other characters don't have voices or make any noise during one scene, while in another scene, we can clearly see that Joshua and riku are both projections that are both able to make noise verbally. Their is even a scene where joshua grows wings and i think goes from looking normal to being a projection.  Are there any rules about these projections that I'm unaware about?

8 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

it's meant to be that they're seeing visions of the other traverse town. if you recall the dreaming worlds all appear in two versions, sora's and riku's. so the projections are sora seeing into riku's version and vice versa 

Is their any reason these projections can sometimes be heard talking while other times they cannot? Beat for example is shown as a projection who is shouting in silence while riku can clearly be heard as a projection

9 hours ago, Masterofgivingmeaheadache said:

Is their any reason these projections can sometimes be heard talking while other times they cannot? Beat for example is shown as a projection who is shouting in silence while riku can clearly be heard as a projection

i think the idea is that they can't be heard but in some cutscenes because they're switching between two perspectives they thought theyd allow it

2 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

i think the idea is that they can't be heard but in some cutscenes because they're switching between two perspectives they thought theyd allow it

But you can clearly see that riku and joshua can both hear each other even though riku is a projection while joshua is in his normal form. An example would be when riku says "it can't be that simple" and joshua replies with "why can't it". 

A simple explanation would be joshua alters reality because he's god, but that's still an annoying conclusion 

14 minutes ago, Masterofgivingmeaheadache said:

But you can clearly see that riku and joshua can both hear each other even though riku is a projection while joshua is in his normal form. An example would be when riku says "it can't be that simple" and joshua replies with "why can't it". 

A simple explanation would be joshua alters reality because he's god, but that's still an annoying conclusion 

if you have an answer why are you asking? also he's not a god, just an angel