Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

What do you think is the best Phase 4 Marvel movie?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is the best Phase 4 Marvel movie?

• Black Widow
    • Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
    • Eternals
    • Spider-Man: No Way Home
    • Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
    • Thor: Love and Thunder
    • Black Panther: Wakanda Forever

Black Panther Wakanda Forever is the best MCU Film in Phase 4. In my opinion, Wakanda Forever has a better story, better character moments, and better emotional core than the previous films in Phase 4. Plus, I just love the fact that Wakanda Forever doesn't rely too much on comedy. VERY refreshing from a MCU project. The film was able to have a cohesive tone throughout the whole the movie, and it never lose it's emotional core. And finally I love that Wakanda Forever was a standalone film. It doesn't set up anything big nor setting up any plot elements about the multiverse crap like in Spider-Man No Way Home and Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. And I love that there's no fanservice to carried the film like Spider-Man No Way Home, because No Way Home was nothing but fanservice. And only the thing that carried the film was Willem Dafoe's Green Goblin, Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man, and Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man. 

Edited by Movies798

I like Spider-Man: No Way Home. Is why I like this movie!

I've seen Spider-Man No Way Home in Super Club Penguin and New Club Penguin. And now, my Square Enix Team will prepares for create a new world based on Spider-Man No Way Home for Kingdom Hearts!

Spider-man would be my pick without a doubt. I've always been a pretty big fan of spidey and the fanservice/nostalgia definitely appealed to me. It wasn't anything too spectacular, but still enjoyable.

Out of the others on the list, I've seen Thor: Love and Thunder and Dr Strange Multiverse of Madness. Both felt like they were full of potential, but ultimately fell flat in my opinion. I feel like the MCU has degraded in quality with Phase 4. With the previous phases I can recall moments that I'll look back on fondly. For this phase, I don't see that happening lol