Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
mintyybitch

Kingdom Hearts OldHeads

That was a long while ago xD Although I didn't frequent the fandom spaces like this back then the only theory I remember was everybody thinking KH2, or was it KH2FM's? secret ending was going to turn out to be KH3. 

Funny to look back now and see how off people were. xD 

On 2/13/2023 at 11:49 PM, WakelessDream said:

That was a long while ago xD Although I didn't frequent the fandom spaces like this back then the only theory I remember was everybody thinking KH2, or was it KH2FM's? secret ending was going to turn out to be KH3. 

Funny to look back now and see how off people were. xD 

Yeah, that's what I remember, too. Man, it's hard to believe that was 15+ years ago now. I feel so old!

But yes, people were convinced that the KH2/FM secret endings were secret trailers for KH3, which wasn't too out there considering KH1/FM's secret endings were teasing KH2. I remember me and my friends were all convinced that the three armoured figures were Sora, Riku and Kairi until the Final Mix secret trailer came out.

22 hours ago, Allwil13 said:

Yeah, that's what I remember, too. Man, it's hard to believe that was 15+ years ago now. I feel so old!

But yes, people were convinced that the KH2/FM secret endings were secret trailers for KH3, which wasn't too out there considering KH1/FM's secret endings were teasing KH2. I remember me and my friends were all convinced that the three armoured figures were Sora, Riku and Kairi until the Final Mix secret trailer came out.

I actually remember some people I knew theorizing that they were Sora, Riku, and Kairi even after their face reveals, which just confused the heck out of me especially as someone who had not fully played through KH and KH2 at the time. xD 

It’s funny because when BbS did actually start getting trailers and leading up to its launch I was like “why do these characters look so….familiar?…”

People jealous af of the new abilities, boss fights and Limit Form in KH2FM, I remember desperately trying to figure out how to get Magnet Splash on vanilla KH2

Seeing Ventus in the secret trailer and thinking to myself "Why is Roxas there?", and trying to understand what was happening in the non-voiced cutscenes are also good ones

And last, but not least, "Something Funny Happened On The Way To Kingdom Hearts" and "Kingdom Hearts: The Stupid Files" were the best shitposting we had back then

2 hours ago, WakelessDream said:

I actually remember some people I knew theorizing that they were Sora, Riku, and Kairi even after their face reveals, which just confused the heck out of me especially as someone who had not fully played through KH and KH2 at the time. xD 

It’s funny because when BbS did actually start getting trailers and leading up to its launch I was like “why do these characters look so….familiar?…”

i don't think i found out there was a secret ending until nearly the trailers came out. i do remember thinking old man xheanort was the apprentice having become corrupted 

I can't speak for the KH2/CoM days, but I distinctly remember looking at the comments section of Dark Impetus, the song that plays when fighting YMX, and seeing someone go 'Ansem the Wise?' 

On second thought, that might have been the video description. Maybe both?

The memes were amazing. Kingdom Hearts Crazy Files were truly some of the funniest things to me.  A lot of conversations on the real names of Organization members. 

Edited by KHfan4