Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Now that the Kingdom Hearts Official Playlist is out on streaming services, which soundtrack are you listening to the most?

Now that the Kingdom Hearts Official Playlist is out on streaming services, which soundtrack are you listening to the most?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Now that the Kingdom Hearts Official Playlist is out on streaming services, which soundtrack are you listening to the most?

• Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
    • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
    • Kingdom Hearts III, II.8, Unchained χ & Union χ[Cross]

It's a tie between 2.5 and 2.8/3/Ux for me, but I'd lean slightly more towards 2.8/3/Ux for my vote.

Hopefully we get them all one day. Spotify is missing some of my favorite tracks like Dark Impetus and L'impeto Oscuro. But I guess there's always local files for those lol

I love the way the 358/2 days DS renditions of tracks like Lazy Afternoons and Sacred Moon sounds over their KH2 counterparts, but they're all good in their own rights, just personal preference. Likely wouldn't see them on spotify but thought it was worth mentioning.