Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
OrpheusJoshua

New Kingdom Hearts Sega Plaza Plushes & Muffler Towels Revealed

Square Enix has revealed new Kingdom Hearts plushes set to appear throughout Japan via Sega Plaza crane games. The new characters depicted as plushes are the Kingdom Hearts I appearances of Kairi and Riku, as well as King Mickey in his coat attire. 

Additionally, the second volume of muffler towels was revealed, showcasing Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Roxas, Xion, and Axel.

Aitai Kuji has the Kairi, Riku, and King Mickey plushes available for pre-order for ¥3,500 each, with estimated March 2023 shipping times. 

You can view each of these items via our galleries below:

View full article

I pre-ordered Riku from Aitai Kuji! Can't wait for the little guy to arrive <3xx

On 3/1/2023 at 5:10 PM, Keyblade101 said:

What's a muffler towel? Never heard of it before 😂

Those towels people put around their neck when they do sport to wipe the sweat away. They have other purposes too but that's the best example I can give. 🤣

11 hours ago, RikuSoulEater358 said:

I pre-ordered Riku from Aitai Kuji! Can't wait for the little guy to arrive <3xx

Those towels people put around their neck when they do sport to wipe the sweat away. They have other purposes too but that's the best example I can give. 🤣

THAT'S what those are called???? I've NEVER heard what they were called before! Thanks! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Keyblade101

36 minutes ago, ocean's rage said:

ah, that'll do it

I love them but they are just too much.  I related so much to an old fanfic where Sora turned into a Heartless and he was just hogging the bed that an exhausted Axel just wanted to sleep in.  I feel like that every night with my cats hogging my bed.

2 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

I love them but they are just too much.  I related so much to an old fanfic where Sora turned into a Heartless and he was just hogging the bed that an exhausted Axel just wanted to sleep in.  I feel like that every night with my cats hogging my bed.

i've had that with my dog.

in fact when i was a kid, a friends cat used to sleep on when i was over for a sleepover