Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
OrpheusJoshua

Kingdom Hearts Second Breath Concert Reveals New Sora & Organization XIII Artwork; Vague Nomura Statement

Following the conclusion of the Kingdom Hearts Second Breath concert, fans began to share new pamphlet artwork illustrated by Shiro Amano, who many will recognize as the artist for the games' many manga adaptations. The original Organization XIII is depicted playing various instruments. 

Additionally, Masahiro Sakurai, prominently known for the Kirby and Super Smash Bros. franchises, attended the concert and tweeted a photo of a newly illustrated conductor Sora, also present in the pamphlet. 

Another piece of significant information related to the concert is a vague statement made by Tetsuya Nomura. One of the concert's attendees and a highly reliable Kingdom Hearts community member, aibo, shared the following account of Nomura's arrival, translated by our team's Ryuji:

Nomura came up on stage, and Shimomura joked, "Go on! Talk for 30 minutes!" Nomura replied, "Uhh, I don't have that much time, so can we make it 5?" and Ishimoto also came up on stage. 

Nomura then added, "Last year, there was an event that determined the direction of the Kingdom Hearts series going forward."

Shimomura then confusingly glanced at him: "Wait, what? What event?"

Nomura then turns to her and says: "Oh. Didn't you know?"

Shimomura made a puzzling face at Nomura.

Nomura: "I'll tell you more about it backstage."

Many fans are panicking over this exchange. However, there are several different tonal interpretations of whether this monumental series change was negative or positive. Due to the inherent uncertainty of this situation and the lack of official clarifications, it's best to keep an open mind and try not to dwell on it. 

You can view the new Kingdom Hearts Second Breath concert artwork via our gallery below. The Organization XIII artwork was shared by @princessxemnas:

View full article

The Shiro Amano artwork is beautiful, I've always loved their art style and work with the manga.

The conductor Sora artwork is nice too, does anyone know what it says below him?

I'm sure the comment Nomura made isn't anything bad. If anything it makes me more excited to see what's to come in the future :) 

Hopefully it’s a hint towards a days remake for the switch 😍

hey all I’m Mark I’m a huge KH fan and have been going on this website since it came out lol I live in south Florida and have a couple KH tattoos