Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
OrpheusJoshua

Kingdom Hearts Manga Artist, Shiro Amano, Shares Crossover Art with Parasite Eve

The artist for the Kingdom Hearts series' numerous manga adaptions, Shiro Amano, recently shared new artwork via their Twitter account that crosses over Sora, Donald, and Goofy from Kingdom Hearts with a more niche Square IP, Parasite Eve.

For those wondering why Amano would illustrate a piece connecting to Parasite Eve, of all things, it's because they have quite a personal history with the title, as they discussed in their Twitter thread

Our team’s Ryuji translated Amano’s statements:

“A long time ago, Tetsuya Nomura read my gag manga about Parasite Eve and invited me to draw the comic serialization for Kingdom Hearts.

Incidentally, for those wondering, the gag manga has not been published in book form, nor is there any plan to do so. The number of pages is not enough at all, and the content is too awful…I would be very happy if you could hold it in your memories…

To say that it is bad is honestly an understatement because it is one of my very first manga [that I’ve drawn], and if, by chance, you were one of the readers who said they liked it and found it interesting, thank you!

The manga also has many, many expressions that are simply unacceptable in this day and age, and I am ashamed of the ignorance of my past self. If I had to choose the right words to describe it, it would be “very bad”. My apologies.”

You can view Shiro Amano's artwork of Kingdom Hearts and Parasite Eve below:

View full article

Let me guess!! Was that April Fool's day prank?

On 3/30/2023 at 12:54 AM, OrpheusJoshua said:

The artist for the Kingdom Hearts series' numerous manga adaptions, Shiro Amano, recently shared new artwork via their Twitter account that crosses over Sora, Donald, and Goofy from Kingdom Hearts with a more niche Square IP, Parasite Eve.

For those wondering why Amano would illustrate a piece connecting to Parasite Eve, of all things, it's because they have quite a personal history with the title, as they discussed in their Twitter thread

Our team’s Ryuji translated Amano’s statements:

You can view Shiro Amano's artwork of Kingdom Hearts and Parasite Eve below:

View full article

Let me guess!!! Was that April Fool's day prank, like I were saying before?