Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Which Kingdom Hearts trio is your favorite?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which Kingdom Hearts trio is your favorite?

• Sora, Donald, Goofy
    • Sora, Riku, Kairi
    • Roxas, Xion, Axel
    • Ventus, Terra, Aqua
    • Mickey, Donald, Goofy
    • Hayner, Pence, Olette

The short lived trio of Riku, Axel, and Namine is missing from the list of options. I voted for Sora, Donald, and Goofy (mostly to not pour another vote into the Seasalt trio which I'm almost 99% will be the one that comes out with the most votes in the end).

I knew the Seasalt Trio was going to win by a landslide. The Sora / Kairi / Riku and Aqua / Terra / Ventus trios spend a lot of time in the games apart and chasing after eachother. Not saying I love them any less but I felt like we saw the Seasalt Trio grow the most together. Though I may have a slight bias cause Roxas has always been my fav xD

I am surprised to see Hayner / Pence / Olette  have more than Aqua / Terra / Ventus. F in the chat for Mickey / Donald / Goofy

I think RAX are the strongest overall group of characters. Riku and Sora are better than any of those, but Kairi is a massive anchor on that trio. Besides being one of the worst characters, she and Riku have almost no believable interactions with one another. It's more like they're only "friends" because of Sora being in the middle.

SDG is probably the best after RAX for me.