Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Vexen

Running bug in 1.5

Hi guys!

Just bought and downloaded the 1.5 + 2.5 remix pack on PS4 which includes several games. 

I've just started KH1fm and I've encountered a very annoying glitch. Whenever the camera is set just behind Sora, i can't properly run forward. He reverts to walking and just starts glitching terribly. This doesn't happen if the camera is a little of axis. Has anyone encountered this, and is there a fix?
It almost makes the game unplayable...

10 hours ago, Vexen said:

Hi guys!

Just bought and downloaded the 1.5 + 2.5 remix pack on PS4 which includes several games. 

I've just started KH1fm and I've encountered a very annoying glitch. Whenever the camera is set just behind Sora, i can't properly run forward. He reverts to walking and just starts glitching terribly. This doesn't happen if the camera is a little of axis. Has anyone encountered this, and is there a fix?
It almost makes the game unplayable...

I think it might be a problem with your controller? I was thinking about it, and your problem reminded me of when I'd play games using my old Gamecube controllers with worn-out control sticks and I would struggle to have a character run when the stick was pointed upwards. I just found where someone had a similar problem with KHFM on Reddit a few years ago.

https://www.reddit.com/r/KingdomHearts/comments/8qp094/kh15_walk_bug_kingdom_hearts_15/

Have you tried playing with a different controller? Or maybe you can try resetting the current controller, or blowing off the control stick with a can of air?

I hope your problem is solved soon!

Edited by DestinysUnion

On 5/22/2023 at 1:35 AM, DestinysUnion said:

I think it might be a problem with your controller? I was thinking about it, and your problem reminded me of when I'd play games using my old Gamecube controllers with worn-out control sticks and I would struggle to have a character run when the stick was pointed upwards. I just found where someone had a similar problem with KHFM on Reddit a few years ago.

https://www.reddit.com/r/KingdomHearts/comments/8qp094/kh15_walk_bug_kingdom_hearts_15/

Have you tried playing with a different controller? Or maybe you can try resetting the current controller, or blowing off the control stick with a can of air?

I hope your problem is solved soon!

Most likely it's the controller! But first of all I reboot the system 2-3 times and then I analyze the situation!

Yeah I'd have to agree with Frank and Destiny, it's likely the controller. If you were playing on Ps5 I would've said try updating the controller firmware or connecting a Ps4 controller to the Ps5 and see if the issue persists.

I feel like analog sticks tend to be one of the biggest points of failure. Back in the Ps3 days when I would press R3 on one of my controllers it would occasionally hit the Square and X buttons. And of course we know about the infamous joycon drift on the switch lol  x.x  Did that Canned Air fix destiny mentioned work for you if you tried it?