Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Kingdom Hearts III you can tell it's going be released......

In 2015 at the earliest. By the time they finish Final Fantasy Versus, they would only just start Kingdom Hearts III.

Wait I know why it's called Final Fantasy Versus for.

It's really called Final Fantasy Versus the Kingdom Hearts Fan base.

nice name lol but no i dont think it would be 2015 becaues i think Versus will be out in like 2012 or even late 2011 who knoes i for one dont so if im mistaken dont be a jerk and say im stupid for this ok lol anway i think 3 will come out in late 2012 or early 2013

In 2015 at the earliest. By the time they finish Final Fantasy Versus, they would only just start Kingdom Hearts III.

Yes, but whoever said that FF Versus XIII is going to be finished by then? I mean sure Nomura said it won't be out in 2011 and 2012, but it shouldn't be in developement for that long. Also, Nomura sais that they will develope KHIII depending on how popular Versus XIII gets, how godd the story and gameplay is, and how much sales the gane makes. So we're gonna need to crosd our fingers and hope Versus XIII makes the cut.

Wait I know why it's called Final Fantasy Versus for.

It's really called Final Fantasy Versus the Kingdom Hearts Fan base.

No it's not, Nomura never said the title for the game is related to KH at all. You're kind of making guesses there. We don't fully know why it's called "Final Fantasy Versus XIII" until we get more details and information about the game.

@TheKingdomkid, Nomura said that Versus won't come out between 2011 and 2012. Also, don't you know how long it would probably take to make and finish KHIII? It would take a while since they would have to pick new worlds for it, come up with a plot for it, animation, ect. So I think KHIII won't be mentioned for a long time.

TheKingdomkid You don't understand how long it takes to create video games. Look at how long Kingdom Hearts II and Birth by Sleep took. It will take longer then that to make Kingdom Hearts III.

KingdomHearts125 can't you see a joke when it's right in front of you? Of course Final Fantasy Versus would not have Kingdom Hearts fan base in it's name.

nice name lol but no i dont think it would be 2015 becaues i think Versus will be out in like 2012 or even late 2011 who knoes i for one dont so if im mistaken to be a jerk and say im stupid for this ok lol anway i think 3 will come out in late 2012 or early 2013

You might be right about ff versus that it wont take to 2014 or 2015 but about kh3 ur defently wrong because it's hard doing video games in ps3 , choosing the worlds and u should look at bbs and how many times we wait for it and it's only PSP so I think kh3 might release in 2016

nice name lol but no i dont think it would be 2015 becaues i think Versus will be out in like 2012 or even late 2011 who knoes i for one dont so if im mistaken to be a jerk and say im stupid for this ok lol anway i think 3 will come out in late 2012 or early 2013

You might be right about ff versus that it wont take to 2014 or 2015 but about kh3 ur defently wrong because it's hard doing video games in ps3 , choosing the worlds and u should look at bbs and how many times we wait for it and it's only PSP so I think kh3 might release in 2016

your forgetting that BbS devolpment had to be halted about a year because of Re:Chain of Memories

*shrug* Personally, I don't understand the huge fuss. I remember someone saying somewhere that "the FF fans haven't played every game, they could do that and wait for Versus XIII while we get KH3". Well, it seems to work vice versa... Think of just how many KH games have been released in the past two/three years. Re:CoM, Days, coded and Re:coded, Birth by Sleep. It doesn't matter if they're "filler" or "side games"- the point still stands that the KH fans have gotten a lot recently.

Playing Final Fantasy XIII, it's clear there's been a lot of effort and time put into it, and I actually do love it. However, from the start, when I first saw their first trailers, Versus looked more exciting and dynamic and generally cooler to me- and it's the one I've been waiting for. So have so many other people.

I think, honestly, people need to chill the heck out about KH3. We've basically had a rush of KH games recently, with more to come- KH3D, and the unnamed one- and I don't see what the huge, big deal is waiting another few years, seriously. The same team working on the games has just finished a game -...3rd Birthday?- and so that's one game down, and one game closer to your KH3.

Just think- the fans looking out for Versus have been waiting nearly as long as you, and although FFXIII came along on the way, it wasn't quite the same- while we were promised a more mature, grittier, darker game in Versus, FFXIII didn't really deliver in that way. While, what have the KH fans gotten in that time? Plenty of games, all generally what you expect from the series, the same KH style you would be looking forward to in KH3.

Well, whenever Kingdom Hearts III is going to be released, it's not going to be anytime soon. That gives me just enough time to track down one of those old fat PlayStation 3's that can play PlayStation 2 games so I can replay KH 1 & 2 upscaled.

ok yea i know i made a mistake on my first post on this thing i ment to say "dont be a jerk to me" jezz i fixed that but anyway yes i know video games take a long time to make and yes but dont you think they would be thinking of the worlds like now and not when Versus is out i mean sure ok the plot and such is going to take time but if they keep working on it then it shouldnt take that long but like you said there was so and so years between KH2 and Bbs but thats becaues of all the other work they had to do and all the things they had to change on the game so yea ok if they start woking and if Nomura already has in idea a his head when Versus comes out then maybe 2012, 2013 or 2014 ok jezz

its me bump bump ahem not to correct anyBODY but my answer is yes

one / kingdom hearts one and two have numbers in it

two / after all every kindom hearts hand held like 358/2days... kh re coded and birth by sleep are not recomended as the goin to be on kh3 hand held psp ds

three/ yes we seen the one with the ending on birth by sleep on youtube

four / but ........... you gotta figure that at the END OF khcoded you

see kairi RIKU AND SORA together reading the note that digital sora

wants the REAL sora to know about the keyblade :THE ADVENTURES YOUVE GUYS HAD WAS JUST A WARM UP: PLEASE SOME ONE

READ THIS FOR GOD SAKES:'(.........:x.......;).....8)

its me bump bump ahem not to correct anyBODY but my answer is yes

one / kingdom hearts one and two have numbers in it

two / after all every kindom hearts hand held like 358/2days... kh re coded and birth by sleep are not recomended as the goin to be on kh3 hand held psp ds

three/ yes we seen the one with the ending on birth by sleep on youtube

four / but ........... you gotta figure that at the END OF khcoded you

see kairi RIKU AND SORA together reading the note that digital sora

wants the REAL sora to know about the keyblade :THE ADVENTURES YOUVE GUYS HAD WAS JUST A WARM UP: PLEASE SOME ONE

READ THIS FOR GOD SAKES:'(.........:x.......;).....8)

your post confused me but i'l reply anyway

1.actually they are Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II if the reason that your saying this is because the title says Kingdom Hearts III if not why did you say this and if it was because you don't think BbS is a main game it is so deal with

2.I don't really understand the point (because of horrible grammer and spelling (im not a grammer freak its just annoying when you cant understand something because of that)) but if im right your saying Kingdom Hearts III might be on psp and ds well actually if I am not mistaken Nomura did say a while back KH3 would be on next gen console

3. oh you mean Blank Points yes and....

4. firstly it doesnt have anything to do about the keyblade its about the people who are connected to him and if with points 3 and 4 your trying to say Sora has to save those connected to well that hasn't been confirmed to be KH3s plot we know what 3D is but i have someone will be saved in that and its possible theres still a mystery game but then again we were told 3D would lead into 3 soooooo......

and finallly i read this do i win a prize? :D lol

kh should never be on xbox but naruto can(naruto shippuden that is).

I don't think you should worry too much about it. Neither SE nor Disney have a very good relationship with Microsoft, and Nomura hates the Xbox.