Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
terraxaqua34

The New Era of The Keyblade(RP)

Long ago,Sora and Riku stopped Xehanort's plan to begin a keyblade war. Their time is now done. It has been 50 years since that happened. Now the keyblade chose new people. They have their own story to tell. Some might be combined. Now new treat has came. Bigger. The seven sword master's. They will do anything to destory the keyblade.

Rules:

1. No godmoldinh

2. Keep curseing little

3. Don't take contorl of people's characters

4. Make sure you get wounded. Your character isn't all that powerful

5. HAVE fun

Post your Intro's now.

(question: do they already have the keyblade?)

Jakob was walking across the shores. All was great. He took off his slippers, and kept them into the shack. The sun was just setting, and he was going to have fun. He got onto the raft he found, which was rumored someone named 'Sora' owned it. He jumped onto it and grabbed the sails. He hoisted them up, without a sweat. Jakob's been doing this for years. His foster parents were acting up again. He didn't know his real self, only that he had a father. He put on a black leather jacket, for the wind was blowing coldly. His black hair was blowing in the wind, his green eyes watering. He sat down and took squished sandwiches out of his pockets. The mayonnaise was all over the mustard, and spread across the saran wrap. He ate them, taking his last gulp. He wiped his mouth with his sleeves and started to sail.

Jakob summoned Oathkeeper. It lightened the raft.

"Fire!"he yelled.

A red ball of light made of fire launched up and floated. He cornered the ball of fire with his hands, making it warm. It showed a bright radiance. His mother and father didn't allow his keyblade inside their house, so if he was out, there were no rules. Jakob raised up his keyblade and muttered thunder. A beam of thunder appeared infront of him. He just randomly wanted to do that. He paddled the raft back to the main islands. Finally, he reached home and sneaked into his room, falling asleep.

"And that," said Jack, sitting down heavily, legs straddling his opponent's waist, "is just proof that you, loser, can't ever hope to beat me. Even when you cheat, you dirty little-"

He spat, hard, into the dirt, and then grinned, punching light heartedly at the other boy's ribcage. He finshed the sentence with a simple snort of "idiot", affection bright in his eyes.

Tossing his head to shake the hair out of his eyes, he regarded the other curiously, summoning and abandoning his Keyblade repeatedly, just to show off. He supposed it looked a little cocky: but why shouldn't he be arrogant about it? It made him special here, in this dumb world of swords and monsters and heroes. He might as well lord it over the others there. Just to prove a point.

Rachael leaned out her window, staring blankly at the empty street. The only noise she could detect was the sound of the microwave downstairs. Bored as ever, she blinked, hoping in the millisecond her eyes were closed a Heartless would appear. At least that would occupying her for a couple of minutes. Instead, though, Rachael's life had become quite dull. A lack of Heartless were appearing in Twilight Town, and for the first time, Rachael faced a problem more difficult than when her Master had died and left her alone--she was bored. What did normal people do all day, when they couldn't be fighting enemies? Life had to be pretty dull for them. It sure was for Rachael.

Brian woke up in the mid-afternoon,at specifically 1:00 PM.He turned in his bed and saw his clock,in bright red neon,saying(in numbers) that it was time for his shift.He woke up and let out a howling yawn through his small apartment.He got out of bed and slowly got dressed with a daze.He did his chore list as he did throughout his life since 11.He brushed his teeth,he ate a bagel with sour cream,and put his white jacket on.As he left through the door,he stopped,as if frozen.He quickly turned around and snatched a checkered ring that was laying on his counter.He put it on and set out the door with his satchel of equipment.

As Brian walked through the door,he took out a silver key and locked the apartment door behind him.He then turned around and continued to walk off with a sturdy suave,aiming to get his job done and enjoy a small treat.As he walked through the town,he noticed there were more people outside today,some in groups,and some just walking around town.Was something going on?Were people just enjoying the day?Brian was naive to what was going on, though he didn't let the amount of people get in his way.

Mike Barnes woke up at his hide out. (I... survived from a flaming hospital...? How...?) thought Mike. He just learned about his past yesterday and it has been bugging him ever since. He took a look at himself. His skin looked scorched for sure, but Mike thought that it was from all the dirt that he's been around.

The officer, Hayner gave him a weapon. It looked like a mixture of a sword and a key. (Alright... so Officer Hayner told me to be careful with this weapon and not to use it too often, unless I am in real danger. What did he mean by that?) Mike took out his weapon that officer Hayner gave him. (This is wierd)

Brian continued to look around the town,noticing most of the commotion.He slowly walked up to his employer,Mrs. Salez.A kind woman in her low 40s,she seems to be benevolent and jovial most of the time.Brian approached the woman with a dim smile,ready for work."Ah,Brian - you're here!",exclaimed Mrs. Salez happily."I have some packages that need to be dropped off at some apartments.Think you can do it?",She asked Brian."Sure thing,Mrs. Salez.",Brian said with a satisfying tone.She nodded and gave him 3 packages,as well as his average small stack of letters.He took them and got on a skateboard,which Mrs. Salez gives to her employees.It originally belonged to her son,but he grew up,and she now gives it to her employees to use to deliver the boxes and mails.He hopped on the board with his letters and boxes and started riding off.

30 minutes of mail,boxes,and greeting cards later....

He quickly returned and received his pay from Mrs. Salez."Have a good day,Brian!",she said in joy as he walked off.He quickly turned around and waved back."You too!",he exclaimed.He turned around and walked off,wanting to spend his munny on a hard-earned treat.

Ashton woke up from the sun hitting his eyes. He then got up and got dressed. Ashton went in his living room. Ashton saw someone sitting on the sofs. It was his master. Then he disappeared. Ashton was thinking that his master always sits on the sofa when Ashton wakes up. Ashton then summoned his blackwing.'' What happened to me in the past. How come I could only rememeber a man sitting of the sofa.''said Ashton as he left the room going outside.

Brian continued to walk up the levels until he got to a small food shop,which was run by a cute(to brian) girl named Christine,who lived close to brian as well.He approached her,and she looked up and saw him,with a smile."Hello,Brian.",Christine said.Brian smiled back."One Sea Salt,please.",Brian asked.Christine got up and went back to the kitchen,and brought Brian back a fresh Sea Salt.He left 5 munny(1 munny being a tip) and waved goodbye,as he headed up the levels to the Twilight Tower.

As he approached the station,he looked up and saw the massive tower.He then took a lick of his Sea Salt and entered the station.He saw some trains,and some people.Not many,but some people.He took the stairs that led up to the tower ledge and got to the top.When Brian got to the top,he looked down,somewhat in nervousness,but proceeded to slide over to the ledge.

Eventually, Rachael straightened, and trotted downstairs. Her dad was busily making lunch--which meant shoving frozen meals in the microwave and saying he'd made them himself. "I'm going out, Daddy! I'll be back for lunch!" Rachael chimed before sliding out the front door. She really wasn't sure where to go, but anything was better than sitting in her home doing nothing. Maybe she'd get lucky and find a Heartless. Maybe she'd get luckier and find a couple. Then again, Rachael wasn't exactly an expert at being lucky. Exactly the opposite.. She thought as she wandered the streets.

Brian finished his ice cream and looked at the popsicle.Licked Clean.He then looked up and smiled at the seemingly-setting sun,and flashed back to his days.He then looked down at the streets,filled with people.He slowly took out a pocketwatch,which was plastic and checkered,like his ring,and saw it was 2:00 PM.He let out a small burp and looked down at the watch."It's time to visit Thomas",Brian said.Thomas,his uncle.The 2nd best man he ever knew.And it was time to visit him.

Brian quickly rode down the steps and ran through the doors,outside the Station and looked around.He went to a trash can,dropped his popsicle stick in it,and walked off in a seemingly-perservering suave.

Jakob woke up. There he was, home sweet home. It was the afternoon. He walked down the stairs and made his own food. Eggs and bacon...He put the bacon in the oven and waited. He simmered the eggs and waited. Jakob was always patient. Once the food was done, he ate it and ran outside. It was blazing hot. Jakob started sweating in seconds! Instantly, he summoned Oathkeeper and muttered Blizzard. It instantly re freshened him. He walked more into the sunset. More and more he walked, until he stopped by his group of friends.

"Jakob! Ma man!" yelled a voice. Instantly, Jakob knew it was Admes.

"Hey Admes...where's Confwela?"asked Jakob.

Admes pointed to the mountains. Great. Jakob waved goodbye. He got his keyblade and jumped onto the flight of rocks. He muttered Graviga and they were floating into the air, while Jakob hastily ran.

Brian continued down the path and looked to the left of him.There was an old alley,one that he used once as a shortcut to get to Thomas' house.Brian shrugged,knowing that Thomas can wait,as Thomas always did.He walked down the alley,and saw a metal gate with a small metal door that was open.He thought it was a beggars' home,so he left it un-disturbed.He continued down the stairs and entered the Sandlot.He stood in the middle of it,and sighed,knowing that this part of town is typically quiet.

He looked to his left and saw a row of benches.He looked around,and saw no one.Not even on the balconies.He sighed in boredom and sat down on the bench,waiting for something to do.

joe was walking around Peterswell just for a short vistit home hoping one of the counsil would not see him if they did they would set him off straight away "Owe man i always love to see my old house got some great memorys in there" joe then heard some one going "not good better get out of here" joe summoned his armour and runner then headed for spaces

Brian looked at his pockt watch.2:30 PM.He slowly looked to his left fingers.His checkered plastic ring.His mother.Brian slowly took it off and put it into his hand,looking at it and clutching to it tightly.

~Flashback~

Brian was sitting down,dawdling the time away with some old toys.His mother entered through the door with her apron on.She took it of and hung it on a hanging peice of metal.Brain turned around."Mommy!",Brian said.He was 8 years old.He slowly ran up to his mom and hugged her for dear life,her feeling her son and hugging him hard.He steps back a few feet with a smile."I got you a present!",she says with a smile.Brian was happy,and his mother took out a checkered ring.He looked down at it with a smile,then looked up at his mother."Thanks mom!",Brian said as he hugged her again.

~Flashback ends~

Brian slowly lets go of the ring and looks down at it."We've been through too much.",he slowly whispers.He then puts it back on and puts his pocket watch away,then stands up and puts his white hood on,and merely stands there.

Mike closed his eyes for a second, while still holding the weapon in his hands. Suddenly, he threw the blade to the ground. "Darn it! That cop is messing with my head! I shouldn't be thinking about that! I need to go back to the way I used to be before the cop messed with my head!" Mike kicked the fence in anger and headed over to town.

Brian slowly sighed,and took his pocket watch out and looked at it.He looked at the time.3:00 PM.He put it away,and slowly started to walk off."Time to visit Thomas.",Brian said.He slowly started to walk off up the stairs.He cut through the alley,then started passing the peopel down to the station.He walked up to an aparetment door.He knocked on it slowly,and nothing happened."Maybe he's busy.",Brian said.He slowly walked away,back to his apartment.

(We gotta get some interaction soon. lol)

Jakob looked into the Indian Camp.

"Hello Jakob." said Confwela.

"Hi Confwela," said Jakob," What are you doing here?"

"Admiring the good life..."she whispered.

Nothing was there. It was just Confwela and Jakob. No one else.

"Excuse me, but what life?" asked Jakob.

"Don't you see? The life of the others..."

"What?"

"The others..."she whispered.

Jakob played along.

"Me too."

They stood there. An eerie silence. Over the horizon, he saw his house and Confwela's.

He waved goodbye to Confwela, and summoned his keyblade. He muttered Graviga again and the rocks flew. He walked down the mountain. It was 3:00.

Sign in to follow this