Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
CardCaptorDeadpool

Ban The User Above You!

Banned because I'm hungry.

Banned because I need no pearls, only Diamonds.

banned 4 pokemon reference >.>

That wasn't a Pokemon reference, that was a MineCraft reference, Diamonds are the most awesome thing in all of awesomeness, and in MineCraft, it's basically the best item in the game. If you were the last poster, you would have been banned for not getting the reference.

That wasn't a Pokemon reference, that was a MineCraft reference, Diamonds are the most awesome thing in all of awesomeness, and in MineCraft, it's basically the best item in the game. If you were the last poster, you would have been banned for not getting the reference.

reply ik but every time i hear diamonds i think poke n i wrote it down accidetly

reply ik but every time i hear diamonds i think poke n i wrote it down accidetly

The way you phrase that, you seem like you were the one who thought I was referring to Pokemon, lol. Banned for confusing me xD.