Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KHBbS Birth by Sleep Final Mix coverage.

Birth by Sleep Final Mix has released in Japan, and as such, our coverage of the game begins now. Birth by Sleep Final Mix is an updated version of Birth by Sleep, complete with new bosses and a new "Secret Episode" hinting at the future of the series. You can discuss the game in its forum or in our coverage thread. Below is a compilation of new content from the game, and remember to keep checking back for more.

- A Square Enix event has revealed news and footage of Kingdom Hearts 3D.

- The complete Secret Episode with English subtitles.

- Our cutscene archive for Birth by Sleep Final Mix has opened. Here, you can download scenes from the game, including the Secret Episode.

- Our boss battle archive for Birth by Sleep Final Mix has been completed. Thanks to Cyberman65 and 1stkirbyever, you can view and download all new boss battles in the game.

- All new music tracks featured in Birth by Sleep Final Mix are below.

- The No Heart, Armor of the Master, Red Eye and Monstro boss battles are featured below.

Above is the game's Secret Episode. It hints at the "Mystery Game" Nomura often mentions, which is now known to be Birth by Sleep -Volume Two-, as shown in the ending of the Secret Episode, also seen above. The gameplay footage is thanks to Cyberman65. You can now download these videos in perfect quality from our video archive. Below, the various new added boss battles will be featured.

The first video is the boss battle for "No Heart". This is thanks to YouTube user 1stkirbyever. Again, thanks to the same user, is the boss battle for "Armor of the Master". The "Monstro" and "Red Eye" boss battles are thanks to Cyberman65. As for the soundtrack of the game, the six new tracks added in Birth by Sleep Final Mix can be listened to below.

Monstro:

Realm of Darkness:

Realm of Darkness:

Red Eye:

Armor of the Master:

No Heart:

Square Enix have updated their official website for the game with a launch trailer and commercial. Both of these contain footage from the Secret Episode, and in particular, that of Aqua fighting the boss with glowing, red eyes. They can be downloaded from our video archive, or seen below.

Is that the castle of dreams?

Yeah, after it's fallen to darkness. You know, when Maleficent takes over and all. Pretty interesting.

Will you guys upload the rest of the secret episode?

That's the plan.

Birth by sleep part 2? Ign is going to be happy to hear that! lol Man, those poor suckers want kh3 out so bad! :)

TBH, I want KH3 rather than all these extra stuff, because...why throw a a few more questions to a pile of questions that are already revolving in our heads? :/ Why can't he just combine all these extra games into one big game called KH3? OTL;;

FFFFFFUUUUUUU-

They blocked the Secret Episode on here! And I have to wait a half hour to see it on Vimeo...

What kind of a viewing rule is that!?

But I love you guys. Exciting news two days in a row.

You all deserve hugs and cookies. <3

I don't know why no one else noticed this. Kairi at the start comes from out of nowhere. And we can tell it's that from that cutscene on Destiny Islands where Kairi wakes up Sora.

But problem is, it appears she just came running out of that wall? How is that possible?

O.M.F.G. That was EPIC.

BbS Volume Two? Is that referring to the secret episode, or the mystery game. I have tempted to say the secret episode, but whatever.

That's what I'm wondering. Is it a new game? So is there going to be KH3D, BBS Volume 2 (or whatever the supposing title is) and then the infamous KH3? Unless Nomura adds even more games to stress some out (laughs) I wonder if this is the lineup.

But this secret ending was awesome! I'm still a mix of: "OMFG sooo cool!!!" and "WTF is this all about???"

@ Heart Princess

Theres just Kingdom Hearts 3D and Birth by Sleep Volume 2 left before Kingdom Hearts III.

Yaaaaaayyy! :D Now I just want to know what these are all about lol. My guess is that they want to fill most of the plot holes and backstory with the next two games and open up the new plot for KH3

@ Heart Princess

Theres just Kingdom Hearts 3D and Birth by Sleep Volume 2 left before Kingdom Hearts III.

Yaaaaaayyy! :D Now I just want to know what these are all about lol. My guess is that they want to fill most of the plot holes and backstory with the next two games and open up the new plot for KH3

Kingdom Hearts 3D is kinda like the Prequel to Kingdom Hearts III. Birth by Sleep Volume 2 connects Birth by Sleep to the rest of the series.