Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
HeavenlyBlind

KH3D KH:3D ~ Why?! Sense It Lacks It!

Why oh why are Riku and Sora back in their KH threads in the KH:3D Trailer!~ I thought this game was set after KH2. I mean, the only explanation I can come up with is that I'm assuming what we saw from the trailer was some form of the Mark of Mastery that Riku and Sora must endure - like: conqure their past ... or something like that - but why the KH1 gear? Maybe they are normal later?I don't know ...do any of you?

I mean you all saw what I saw and probalbly got just as much out of it that I did ... which was mass confusion and wonderment on where this all leading up to - in a good way of course!! Why tourture us -or is it just me? - after 5 years when the two were updated with retro + way better clothing/looks that we can't even play with them. Lol! I'm not sure about all of you, but I want to play with the smex versions of Riku and Sora.

Help/Discuss!

~Heaven

no offence but why do people make thread like this? can't you wait a little longer for more info before making thread with a question no one know the answer to.

they aren't dreaming. how would they take the mark of mastery exam in their dreams?

but i don't care and i can't complain because the game looks awesome and there is a world from "the hunchback of notre dame" in it!

no offence but why do people make thread like this? can't you wait a little longer for more info before making thread with a question no one know the answer to.

Cut her some slack. For all we know, she's been out of the loop for the past few months and isn't aware of the info ban.

Cut her some slack. For all we know, she's been out of the loop for the past few months and isn't aware of the info ban.

I'm sorry I guess I feel bad that we only got little info on KH 3Ds again sorry

Oy, why does everyone want them in their KH2 outfits so much? I don't care! I just want an awesome story and gameplay! Who cares about some character's outfit?! Yeesh!

As for everything else, just wait for more info, please...

Well i still doubt it's about dreaming. To dream it's to visit your memories when you're asleep. But I still don't think they can visit ALL new Disney Worlds if they're dreaming. It would suck if they knew all this characters and then say: Oh I was just dreaming. Nope. It must be something else. Why?? We will know soon.

Their outfits are for their mark of mastery exam because they have to relearn all of their skills.

~But the idea of them losing their memories or reliving their past has been to overused~

E.g. Sora in CoM,Roxas in Days,Kind of in Re:com with Data-Sora

AND REALLY I JUST WANT TO PLAY IN THEIR KH2 OUTFITS