Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Rose Riku

KH13 GMV TOURNAMENT!

I... think YouTube's easier to stick with since we can give them real prizes that way. xD

But everyone should upload their vids in the video portal ANYWAY. :P

XIONULTIMA IS IN! SORA96 IS OUT! O:

Therefore, Xion is taking Sora's place.

*EDIT* @Kairi - LOL! Sorry... ._.'

@Xion - SORRY! I can't remember these things and I'm too lazy to look! LOL! And um... yeah upload it to youtube and then embed it on here if you want. :P

(and feel free to upload in the kh13 video portal obviously)

good luck! O:

We can Upload Videos here? I did not know that.

*edit*

How do you upload videos here?

go to [Fan Videos] and sign up for an account on the portal, then there will be on the left side of the portal's main page a "Tools section" and click it, upload it, and you're done. <3

D: and battlefield is hard! LMAO. I've only done 8 seconds and I have video block xD

We can Upload Videos here? I did not know that.

*edit*

How do you upload videos here?

go to [Fan Videos] and sign up for an account on the portal, then there will be on the left side of the portal's main page a "Tools section" and click it, upload it, and you're done. <3

D: and battlefield is hard! LMAO. I've only done 8 seconds and I have video block xD

Thank you :P

@Kaiso - nah. but a date should be decided for a deadline. right now, no one needs to worry - it won't be too soon. xD

@Cella - oh, there's people here who don't even KNOW their song. don't be such a party pooper. accept the challenge. it's not my fault you weren't on msn when we were picking songs. XDD

@xionultima, They give you seizures?! o.o and thank you. :P And work hard on your video! I want them to struggle to find out which one of us wins. xD

(did you notice thank my answers went backwards with your questions O.o)

I haven't even started on Battlefield yet. I got into a video block the second the song started, lol.

xD

As long as the deadline isn't sometime this week, I'll be able to stay in (because I'm gonna be gone utnil Wednesday at the latest)....

-ponders video ideas-

I would just like to point out, I'm 27 seconds into the video and I've realized something key to why I Jordin Sparks isn't one of my favorites. She pronounces or says words very awkwardly and annoyingly in her songs. xD /shot

T-T VIDEO BLOCKAGEEE SUCKSSS 3

@Rose : Okay xD that means I'll have plenty of time even with.. school... tomorrow... -dies in a hole-

... I'm guessing Dead Fantasy 2, the Kairi parts aren't allowed since it's not KH.. xD mm.. have to think of something more creative... -headdesk-

@Kaiso - It's KH enough, it counts. xD

And @Inu and @Xion sorry guys!!! I actually didn't pick that song. (Haha) But I've heard it on the radio a lotttt. O_O lol.

@Joi: I'm not the judge, but You're lacking 24 seconds from the minimum I think.. -looks again- D: But it's very prettyyyy xDDD <3

------------------------

I can only work on AMV's on the weekends, if that is I don't have soccer. T-T Maybe days without homework.. depends on driving school/school/soccer/club soccer/clubs/social life (xD Fer reals.)/working out.

My parent's really don't want me to be on the computer as much this year, and I want to work out more and get in better shape in soccer, and be more active at school events. xD

...but enough of the lame excuses. I feel like my school is a bit busy, even for the first week, so my AMV might take longer than I expected. xD /shot Sorry T-T <3 I'll try to work on some of it now, and whenever I have time. 8D I have at least 35 seconds done, which is a good sign! x33