Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

In the final episode,the unversed are running free but Vanitas was desstroyed how is that possible?

Im not 100% sure but what about Vanitas's Remnant i mean he's still what vanitas thoughts and emotions were so can't they come from him as well and as you know the unversed were vanitas emotions so in a way isnt it possible?

In the final episode,the unversed are running free but Vanitas was desstroyed how is that possible?

I know mechanically they are there because essentially it is a save file that continues off of Aqua's, and you are really supposed to just go battle the final boss. So it would take WAY to much coding to take out all those re-spawning unversed. Also, it gives you a chance to train up if needed.

I know mechanically they are there because essentially it is a save file that continues off of Aqua's, and you are really supposed to just go battle the final boss. So it would take WAY to much coding to take out all those re-spawning unversed. Also, it gives you a chance to train up if needed.

This.

It's because the only purpose of Final Episode is to defeat Terranort and then save. The rest is done on Aqua's story.

I think it's a glitch that can't be corretcted

I mean if u need to level up what ur gonna do , if there was no unversed the worlds gonna be hollow worlds (they r already a hollow worlds which make it take 8.5 in IGN ) that what I meant by glitch can't be corrected