Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
CardCaptorDeadpool

Can The Nobodies of The Organisation Truly Feel? (No Spoilers)

Axel doesn't have a heart.

aw we can dream cant we?

You know the way Pinochio doesn't have a conscience? So Jiminy acts as his conscience. Well Axel is similar in that Roxas is his Jiminy Cricket (I don't mean conscience) like Axel said Roxas made him feel like he had a heart so in that respect Roxas is Axel's proverbial heart but Axel doesn't actually have a heart.

*sigh* everyone has an opinion. and im gonna keep mine. in my opinion axel has a heart. thats just me

Cella has a point, I guess to you he has a heart but he really doesn't, theres a cutscene in KHII Final Mix where Roxas went into detail about what the heart is when he was talking to Axel

I think he doesnt, and i have valid reason--he's a nobody.

Why is no one realizing this? Dx He's a nobody; a normal nobody, just because he's a popular character doesn't make him a 'special' nobody.

I don't want to sound mean, but its getting on my nerves. v___v

Sorry..

I think he doesnt, and i have valid reason--he's a nobody.

Why is no one realizing this? Dx He's a nobody; a normal nobody, just because he's a popular character doesn't make him a 'special' nobody.

I don't want to sound mean, but its getting on my nerves. v___v

Sorry..

Yeah, totally. It should be Roxas that we question b/c he's Sora's nobody and Sora's the Keyblade wielder and all.

Sorry to say, Axel is just a nobody who made friends. That's it.

sry :P

You know the way Pinochio doesn't have a conscience? So Jiminy acts as his conscience. Well Axel is similar in that Roxas is his Jiminy Cricket (I don't mean conscience) like Axel said Roxas made him feel like he had a heart so in that respect Roxas is Axel's proverbial heart but Axel doesn't actually have a heart.

I'm soo with you on that about "Roxas is Axel's proverbial heart but Axel doesn't actually have a heart".

mmm i dont think it has anything to do with him being popular (i mean i liked serial killer, badass, heartless, Axel) but umm in KH2 and the remade version of CoM he showed somewhat of emotion (you all have to admit that)

although.......prove me wrong.....each Nobody seems to carry somewhat of one emotion......well.......except for Xemnas.........

Vexen was frightened when he knew Axel was going to kill him

Larxene gets pleasure from harming others and she has that horrible temper

Xigbar plays tricks and seems to get a kick out of them

Marluxia has an ego the size of his sythe

Namine seems to feel ALOT of sadness

Demynx has bad nerves

and so on....so maybe JUST MAYBE they keep one emotion.

That's because they're remembering emotions/pretending to have emotions, as stated in KH2.

I think Digimoon is on to something, it does genuinely appear that they seem to feel a certain emotion like maybe it takes something like an event, for example Larxene hurts and toys with people and it does appear a few times that she is honestly feeling happy another is Axel when he was totally shocked by the fact that Sora and the others genuinely made him happy. Other emotions the Organisation tend to genuinely feel is anger, sadness/longing and fear. One more thing I think all Nobodies can feel and it's not put on and it's related to longing they can feel or at least greatly acknowledge that there is a hole inside them, a void from not having a heart and this void drives them so they can exist properly and easily feel genuine emotions

But they're REMEMBERING. FAKING emotions, because they know how to. And why do people keep referencing to Larxene? She herself admitted to not having a heart in a novel by saying she didn't even want her heart to come back.

Organization XIII don't have hearts.

That would destroy the point of nobodies.

But they're REMEMBERING. FAKING emotions, because they know how to. And why do people keep referencing to Larxene? She herself admitted to not having a heart in a novel by saying she didn't even want her heart to come back.

Organization XIII don't have hearts.

That would destroy the point of nobodies.

I know their faking but there are times where it doesn't look like a charade. Like Saix when he drew power from the Moon he was screaming in rage, or Xemnas when he absorbed the hearts that were left to feel rage even after the fight when he said he needed more hearts for moar rage. To tell you the truth the reason they felt was by absorbing power from the hearts of Kingdom Hearts

That doesn't mean they aren't still faking. They're just doing it rather well.

Saix himself proves that Saix doesnt have a heart by saying that IF he had a heart he would be laughing.

Xemnas was able to feel rage at the end, because he absorbed Kingdom Hearts. However, he was the only nobody that ended up feeling an emotion, because he was the only one to absorb it--the others were dead by that time.

That doesn't mean they aren't still faking. They're just doing it rather well.

Saix himself proves that Saix doesnt have a heart by saying that IF he had a heart he would be laughing.

Xemnas was able to feel rage at the end, because he absorbed Kingdom Hearts. However, he was the only nobody that ended up feeling an emotion, because he was the only one to absorb it--the others were dead by that time.

Saix was doing the same thing as Xemnas just not on Xemnas's scal, what I'm saying is that some of the Organisation have ways to try and feel something.

They don't have ways of feeling things.

There way with "coping" without a heart is to pretend to feel things.

Xemnas could feel specific emotions at the very end of the game because he absorbed the power of Kingdom Hearts; before that if it had been used by the other nobodies it would never have been completed.

They don't have ways of feeling things.

There way with "coping" without a heart is to pretend to feel things.

Xemnas could feel specific emotions at the very end of the game because he absorbed the power of Kingdom Hearts; before that if it had been used by the other nobodies it would never have been completed.

What about Vexen & Zexion? When they died they were scared for their lives, to me it didn't seem false

They were remembering the fear of turning into heartless, a deathly fear.

They didn't "want" to die.

You have to understand the whole point of a nobody is that THEY CAN NOT FEEL.

Saying that they have "ways" of feeling or w/e just destroys the purpose and makes KH2 really really stupid.

The Organization are nobodies, therefore they don't have a heart, it's been stated that they don't frequently... They wouldn't be called nobodies if they didn't have a heart. Having no heart means they have no emotions. Mind doesn't count, it's Kingdom HEARTS for goodness sakes. They have memories of something that reminds them of "happiness" or "sadness" but they can never truly have emotions. They can only mask their emotionless selves by forming an illusion to only make it seem like have it, as someone has probably stated. Just like they can never truly exist, they can't have emotions either. If they can't truly exist what makes their emotions real? Also, the "memory of an emotion" can still trigger them to yet again mask that they don't have feelings. Nobodies can't feel, can't exist. It does take away the whole point of KH2 besides KSR reuniting and prancing around as a shirtless singing Sora in Atlantica..

I think I understand it properly now, it was all an illusion a clever and convincing ruse (sp?), when I thought about at times to me it appeared as if they genuinely were feeling things but it's like ye said they just remember and pretend.

Ye're like Sora and the others ye weren't easily fooled xD.

They use their memories of what they were like as humans and select the emotions that go with that. Larxene was probably a catty old beeyotch when she was human, so she specifically chose to be sarcastic and mean to be like she was before.

They pretended with the emotions THEY chose, which reflected their personalites as humans.